2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got an attorney awful quickly, he is one of the people that the more he speaks the more he buries himself, I'll wait till he testifies before I make my decision about Mr. Kronk.

Buries himself how exactly?

Casey reacting to description of roots growing through Caylee's hair mat.
What's wrong Casey? Flash backs of Caylee asking you to put her hair in pony tails? The way it used to smell and shine?

Some in the gallery are showing emotion. Jaws dropped. Looking at each other like, can you believe that? Dr. G was talking about the hair mat.

The gallery better be careful. HHJP is not in a good mood.

I think JA forgot to get it on the record that the Dr. is a professional witness.

Baez and Mason chuckling together don't know why #CaseyAnthonyby cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:32 AM

You two are mucking it up while they are talking about this baby's skull? This is why I cannot abide this DT. No respect for the court and no respect for Caylee. I know there is some need for levity in these types of situatiions...but the place for that is never in open court. Get a job.

Some Jurors take notes on this testimony. #caseyanthony keeps her head down. M
by biancamprieto via twitter at 10:35 AM

ICA looks like she is doing "swimmers breathing" with the gulps and holding breath. I can't stand looking at her, it is nauseating.

JA mentioning that the photo is using a 6in scale. So the hair is longer than 6 inches.

He tied it to the hair in trunk by doing so.

I thought he was an angel a hero who would attack a person like that?

The only angel I am aware of in this case is Caylee. And perhaps the defensless squirrel so horribly accused and mistreated as foder for making nasty odors.

ICA working it. I wonder if she is going to make it through Dr. G's testimony..

But is the jury going to think he had Caylee's there. Right now ,no.

But he is ya know him.

I really think Jose might put a show on for us trying to prove a few things I do not think reasonable doubt of the accidental death is out of the running yet.

I just want to hear the testimony before I make up my mind. Paralegals are fact finders.

Baby blanket found with remains... from the picture it looks like a receiving blanket to me :(

dang.. awards for the special needs kids made me late....lol.. but Punkin comes first.. whud i miss?

oh yea..SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMMMMMA!.
isnt that alice cooper? lol

I have actually moved the feed over on my computer screen, so I don't have to look at ICA. I like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove