2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blonde pregnant woman in the gallery looks shocked and disturbed. Holding her belly in her hands.

What is the sidebar about? CM asking that trial be postponed because ICA isn't up to it??? hahaha - good luck

caseyfakedown1u.png

Casey reaction; WHAT.EVER. IF it was an accident, should've given Caylee a decent burial. If she put her there, what did she expect to happen to the little girl's body!? I took my Casey Cam down. I can't take this girl.

I'm not sure if this makes me a bad person bit..seeing her cry like this doesn't touch me at all . I cry for Caylee .
The fact is animals DID take her little bones and carry them off ..she didn't give a damn all this time while everyone here and around the world cared more than she did .
I hope Caylee knows just how much we all love her ..worldwide .

Casey...WHERE WAS THIS EMOTION WHEN YOU KILLED HER? *sits on hands*

or as the DT claims...When she supposedly drowned? renting movies, dancing, hot body contest...that's how she grieved then

Can someone please tell me why ICA is allowed to show emotion when nobody else is allowed to??? I don't understand this...

Interesting body language....

Attachments

• body lang.png
    body lang.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 97
OMG...can't JP just tell her counsel to remove her to another room? This mini-drama has gone on long enough. I hope the jury isn't buying her Poor Pitiful Pearl act. Surely not!

I thought Casey had a disorder from George abusing her that kept her from reacting to the death of the child? HUmmm? :waiting:

She keeps smashing and rubbing her nose so it will get red then she can fake tears and have to complete look of crying.

I really want the trial to continue... please get her out. What did she think would happen, when she dumped the baby in the woods, perhaps in all of her research, she should have looked it up

Sims has her arm around #CaseyAnthony the chewed on bones by animals seemed to disturb everyone including jurors
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:08 AM

#CaseyAnthony CA appearing to cry Sims comforting. Real
Or sympathy move? Jury not watching her.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:08 AM

Several jurors watching sidebar. Some look around the courtroom, none appear to look at #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 9:08 AM

Kealing's really seeing the light. Wasn't he DT slanted?

What caused the sidebar?

TH on IS just said someone compared ICA's kleenex to a sham WOW since she cries into it all day and it never gets wet

She could put a stop to all of this testimony if she would just stand up and plead guilty to what she did to this precious child.

I have ZERO sympathy for her--absolutely ZERO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audreyshura