2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Tuffy, I did mangle her name. No idea where I got Melissa English from! :eek:

But that's who I was thinking of. Thanks for clarifying that.

That almost never happens, even when someone decides to plead guilty at the end. The reason is never known, especially in murder cases. Well, except the daily drug murders, then, unless it was a money owed thing, you still may not know.

Sometimes, the murderers do not know themselves, it is too compound in their being, they just don't understand.

I have to respectfully disagree..all crimes have motives..with the exceptions of the mentally ill,most of their motives are even unknown to them,but with people
like Casey,Ted Bundy or people who kill their spouses for money,people kill for all sorts of reasons and most of the time LE can find a motive.I think its rare you find a person who kills with no motive,even if they say I wanted to see how it felt to kill someone..thats motive to me.jmo

I posted this awhile ago, but when did LE retrieve the garbage from the tow yard.

I thought the man who testified for Johnson's said he threw the garbage over the fence and went back to retrieve it the next day and it was gone.

Also -- I was positive GA and tow man said only one white bag of garbage.

Could someone PLEASE clarify this for me. Thank you :seeya:

LE retrieved the bag from the tow yard dumpster the morning of July 16.

It was only the one white bag of... well, trash.

I think you are right. I think she blames it on whomever Caylee's father is, on CA mostly, on GA, and anyone else an excuse can be made for. She has never been in a position in life to have to be faced with her mistakes. She never had to own up and make things right before, until now.

I think she blames everyone too..I wonder why she just did'nt have an abortion..I know CA says she did'nt know ICA was pregnant until 7 months BUT ICA had to know she was pregnant before then. She could have had the procedure done and no one would have known.

I agree, I'm sure Casey put on a big show of being a great mom in front of her friends, because that's what she wanted her friends to think she was. At home was likely an entirely different story.

I agree, I'm sure Casey put on a big show of being a great mom in front of her friends, because that's what she wanted her friends to think she was. At home was likely an entirely different story.

And like with any other Sociopath Narcissist, she never stayed long enough with intimate relationships because she had to always keep up the shiny veneer, which over time, was a HUGE energy drain. Plus it became a prison of her own making.

Now for our dearest Caylee, she was the only one who saw the TRUE MONSTER that Casey was. In regards to the prison of her own making, Caylee embodied it. Her innocence, sweetness and clear true heart was the part of Casey that NEVER existed. She became her mother's "ball and chain" that she could not shed. Caylee was the ICA's mirror's reflection of who was the "Fairest of ALL". I can't imagine what was said/done to her when they were alone. I hope this family has regrets forever for trying to save the wrong child here.

Chilly Willy - ever watch the TV show Lie to Me? Of course this is fiction but the interesting part of this show is they flash back to real life 'liars' caught in the act of lies and deceitful and sometimes criminal behavior.

The facial clues are fascinating and so telling. The value at looking at these real life confirmed liars. Seeing the lies in ICA's face is very telling and also think that was very evident with CA also.

Never saw the show. I understand that facial expressions can express a person's emotions. You can tell if someone is happy, sad, embarrassed or whatever from looking at their face. That's not the same thing as creating an entire story from thin air to explain why the person looks that way.

Gee, my husband looks happy today. He's never this happy. What the hell is he smiling about? Oh, I bet he's having an affair. That SOB! How dare he?

I am one of the lurkers...I am very interested in this case, but I am new, and I don't have the background in it that many here do. I am just reading & watching.

Jane

:welcome: PlainJaneDoe! Don't hesitate to join the discussion....all input is welcome. :)

I believe a body was in there, probably Caylee, but I see no proof Casey put it there. Proof being the operative word. Casey was not the only person who had access to that car trunk. Is it possible GA, LA, the guy next door put it there? I really don't know who put it there, or when, except for the 2.6 day thingee which I can't find right now.

When did George or Lee have access to the car during that 31 days? Casey was telling them she was out of town, right? Wasn't the car with her?

I think she blames everyone too..I wonder why she just did'nt have an abortion..I know CA says she did'nt know ICA was pregnant until 7 months BUT ICA had to know she was pregnant before then. She could have had the procedure done and no one would have known.

It's been said that Casey never thought of the future. I'm guessing that, as strange as it may sound, she didn't think far enough ahead to realize that being pregnant meant she would soon have a baby. Just like she didn't think beyond the act of killing Caylee - didn't think that people would demand to see her.

I have to respectfully disagree..all crimes have motives..with the exceptions of the mentally ill,most of their motives are even unknown to them,but with people
like Casey,Ted Bundy or people who kill their spouses for money,people kill for all sorts of reasons and most of the time LE can find a motive.I think its rare you find a person who kills with no motive,even if they say I wanted to see how it felt to kill someone..thats motive to me.jmo

The problem in a trial is that we don't know their motive. The perp doesn't say, because if they admitted why they did it, we wouldn't have a trial. I think it's silly for the state to try to guess the reason why the crime took place.

It's been said that Casey never thought of the future. I'm guessing that, as strange as it may should, she didn't think far enough ahead to realize that being pregnant meant she would soon have a baby. Just like she didn't think beyond the act of killing Caylee - didn't think that people would demand to see her.

My feeling is that she thought about these thing, but took a "deal with that later" attitude. With respect to an unwanted pregnancy, you can only "deal with that later" up to a point. Abortions are not legal past a certain stage.

JMO

I posted this awhile ago, but when did LE retrieve the garbage from the tow yard.

I thought the man who testified for Johnson's said he threw the garbage over the fence and went back to retrieve it the next day and it was gone.

Yes the garbage bag was gone because George went over with a cop and got the garbage bag out of the dumpster before the tow yard guy got it.

There is a picture with two white garbage bags. I have no idea what the story is with the other bag. Been waiting to hear that.

Wow Tuffy, I did mangle her name. No idea where I got Melissa English from! :eek:

But that's who I was thinking of. Thanks for clarifying that.

I remember seeing her on the stand. She seems very classy and pulled together. I forgot her name, but I thought at the time "What is SHE doing hanging around this crowd?"

The nanny story was used after Caylee was dead, that we can verify through testimony. I don't believe that Caylee was actually not with either Cindy, George, Casey, or another actual person, before then.

Casey didn't actually work, and she had plenty of people to watch Caylee, that I don't think she needed a "nanny." Caseys friends testified that Casey brought Caylee along a lot.

I picked this post up from pages back but I've been thinking that the Zanny represents either CA or KC in KC's mind. I'm not sure which but I think KC felt like the Nanny.
She even put on her resume that she was a Nanny.

That said, KC said she was retracing the Nannie's steps - Universal, Old Peoples' home and, not sure why, Sawgrass. Her connection to Sawgrass was Dante and Annie. IMO something exists that we don't know about within her existing relationships and her role as a mother was confused because of CA who made KC feel like the nanny or CA possibly liked to say to KC 'I'm not your nanny'.

Just spilling some thoughts. It has always bothered me that CA had tried to chase KC down at Universal (KC was not there of course) and went to the Old Folk's home on FD. Then KC tells Yuri that she is sort of giving him clues by going to Universal and an Old Folk's home. :waitasec:

Yes the garbage bag was gone because George went over with a cop and got the garbage bag out of the dumpster before the tow yard guy got it.

There is a picture with two white garbage bags. I have no idea what the story is with the other bag. Been waiting to hear that.
Perhaps the second bag was determined to be someone else's garbage and had no relation to this case.

O,please make this a full page shot in your book! You are awesome !

Where can these photos be found?

OOOPS, THIS PART OF THE QUOTE DID NOT CARRY:

the Inmate intentionally shoots the "F.U." finger for the cameras, with her attorney's laughing support and assistance on April 1, 2011, and again on May 10, 2010 along with her attorney making the same hand gesture, and again on March 3, 2011

My recollection of the pretty girl with the glasses who testified about Caylee running around without supervision was that her name was Melissa English.

But maybe I mangled her name? IS there a Melissa English?

Maria Kisch

Copenhagen chewing tobacco -- IMO important to find out who chewed this tobacco -- obviously someone in that car and quite possibly that person's sputum in the plastic bottle.

I still feel this could lead to a lot more information.

On June 3rd, a deputy from OCSO testified. I think her name was Awilda McAryd. She stated that she went to the impound yard with someone (George or another officer) and retrieved the bag of trash that was thrown over the fence and into the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit