2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOO, that could bring in Mark Hawkins, the guy I've been waiting for for 3 years!

I am wondering if we will see any of the more colorfull characters. Like Leonard P. Or someone from Equisearch? Anyone who was in the house and saw her behaviour.

I'm wondering the same thing. Is there any indication that evidence will be entered regarding behavior and statements since Caylee was found?

I think they want to end with a bang, but I just can't imagine what that will be. As much as I'm interested in the science, this ain't it.

I noticed the white binder at DT table...labeled "cell phones"

I'll bet JB is going to make a big deal out of the fact that they went back for those adults. He's going to try to make it sound like the flies went in there after.

Usually the problem with fsat talkers is that their minds run so much faster than others...seems to bother some people..others notso much. DK why it bothers folks so much.

It so the court transcriber can get every word when they talk to fast she cant catch up

Dr. H says he found literally hundreds of tiny flies. contacted an expert in those particular flies for positive identification. I can't spell it, but Dr. H says it is found regularly in decomp in both animal & human.

#CaseyAnthony Good morning from the courtroom. Court spokeswoman tells me tv crews are here from Japan and France.
by Bobkealing via twitter at 7:59 AM

Also a credential request from the Republic of Georgia.

WOW ... Japan and France !

:waitasec: Don't tell JB and ICA ... they will 'think' they are "international stars" ...

It bothers me that they use cardboard boxes for evidence storage, isn't there a better way to store evidence? Maybe its not a problem for the evidence itself, but it bothers me because it looks unprofessional and not well packaged. IMO.

The papertowels were in a bag WITHIN the trash bag! That's important.

Who does ICA keep glancing at? Looks like she has been glancing toward the people in the courtroom.

Ya know i dont think the photos being released in the press will be a big concern the Jury already saw them It was to respect others close t Caylee

Don't know why because I don't even like bugs but I love listening to Dr. Haskell talk about bugs - fascinating!

Dr. H says he found literally hundreds of tiny flies. contacted an expert in those particular flies for positive identification. I can't spell it, but Dr. H says it is found regularly in decomp in both animal & human.

Are they the coffin fies?

Ya know i dont think the photos being released in the press will be a big concern the Jury already saw them It was to respect others close t Caylee

I'd actually like to see them. I'm very interested in the placement of the duct tape in relation to the mandible. But I am also pretty morbid too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur