2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
is this someone the Defense would already have to know??? wow, i wonder!

IMO, it's not a "mystery witness", even though I wish it were. Sounds like JVM just being dramatic when she says "mystery".

There can be no "mystery witness". They are listed on state's witness list if the state plans on calling them.

If this was talked about on JVM, this belongs in the HLN thread. I am going to merge this thread with the HLN thread and the discussion can continue there where others have watched. Maybe other viewers can add insight. :)

Maybe the state will bring out KC's diary and some sort of forensic writing analyst. They will have the analyst prove that KC wrote that entry in June of 2008? Idk but I heard they can tell by the ink how old the entries are...?

just speculation of course!

Maybe if enough folks complained they might take her off,lol.......well we can dream right?

One defense attorney I cannot STAND is Janey Weintraub. I've only seen her once re: this case and I wanted to hurl. Nothing a defendent does is wrong or suspicious in her opinion. Nothing the state presents is evidence, according to her.

<modsnip>

Sorry, off my soapbox now.

Wendy Murphy is on saying that Baez needs to make the argument of where was Casey's car and where was Caylee because she was at the block buster with Tony on the 16th and then she went to visit her friend Christopher S. in Tony's jeep. Wendy Murphy saying that Casey did not have her car on June 16th. :banghead:
So, what I gather that Wendy is trying to throw out there is that George had Caylee and the Pontiac. :banghead:

BBM-Huh? She didn't drive his Jeep until he went to NYC, IIRC, and he didn't expect her to use it even then.

It is puzzling to me why so many people want to find some psychological basis to excuse (not just explain) ICA's vicious behavior.
A caller to Dr Drew just asked if he didn't think she had multiple personalities and Zanny took over ICA and killed Caylee. He tried not to smirk but said No, she does not exhibit ANY signs of it and patients with MPD are not usually violent.. He will get several calls like this- was it the sexual abuse- was it her terrible mother- was it her parents rescuing her from everything unpleasant .. it goes on ad nauseam.

I had to stop watching Dr. Drew for this reason. I found myself getting so angry at the callers and some of Dr. Drew's commentary. Not to mention it is one less show I have to see LKB on.

Maybe the state will bring out KC's diary and some sort of forensic writing analyst. They will have the analyst prove that KC wrote that entry in June of 2008? Idk but I heard they can tell by the ink how old the entries are...?

They did have an analyst take a look, from what I remember, not sure why they would do that if they thought it was written in 2003...

I had to stop watching Dr. Drew for this reason. I found myself getting so angry at the callers and some of Dr. Drew's commentary. Not to mention it is one less show I have to see LKB on.

So funny you guys brought this up, me and moms were just talkin about how these talking heads have, for the better part of these three years, not covered this case in its entirety. Sure, they covered it in the beginning, and then the coverage trailed off unless something buck wild occurred-But even when they were covering early on, there was so much inaccurate info out there-and during the time when they were not really covering it, the media seemed to have missed some pretty crucial little nuances-Like the lack of food in the trash bag, or the lack of chlorine in the pool, or why Lee and GA were even tested for parentage in the first place (not because the state suspected them, but because the public did)-Now they have picked up where they left off without fact checking the in-between and it's really sad for Caylee.

They did have an analyst take a look, from what I remember, not sure why they would do that if they thought it was written in 2003...

"The K42 photojournal was manufactured by Penman Paper. According to information obtained from a representative of Penman Paper, the Penman Paper photojournals were a one-time specialty item distributed to Dollar General Stores in 2004."

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...nganalysis.pdf

One defense attorney I cannot STAND is Janey Weintraub. I've only seen her once re: this case and I wanted to hurl. Nothing a defendent does is wrong or suspicious in her opinion. Nothing the state presents is evidence, according to her.

<modsnip>

Sorry, off my soapbox now.

Well, en, this isn't this the first time (unfortunately) that I've seen her. I can't understand her; she wears her label to the max. How can you claim to be intelligent if you don't have an open mind? Everything with her is written in STONE.

I want to hear from Mark Hawkins, Dominic Casey, and Hoover.

Well, en, this isn't this the first time (unfortunately) that I've seen her. I can't understand her; she wears her label to the max. How can you claim to be intelligent if you don't have an open mind? Everything with her is written in STONE.

I simply cannot bear this woman. She is so maddening and will not shut up. When she appears on any show, they have to cut to commercial with her still ranting on and on.

Why is WM so confused on dates? ICA drove her sunfire to TL's apt. She went to Blockbuster with him and stayed with him all night on the 16th through the afternoon of the 17th. TL testified they were in bed till early afternoon. He skipped school to be there with her. She started using her phone somewher2 between 11:00am and about 2:00pm.

It is now the 17th. She used TL's car to go visit her friend near Blanchard Park. It would be assumed that she didn't want to drive the Pontiac around w/Caylee in the trunk. She made up a story about her car not running and TL fell for it and loaned her his car. Why Casey found it necessary to go over there for 3 hrs would be good to know.

I don't understand how or why WM has not checked any facts about this case...yet appears irate over all of us "Not getting it".

Yes, this was TL's testimony! Thanks for your post!!!!:seeya:

Why is WM so confused on dates? ICA drove her sunfire to TL's apt. She went to Blockbuster with him and stayed with him all night on the 16th through the afternoon of the 17th. TL testified they were in bed till early afternoon. He skipped school to be there with her. She started using her phone somewher2 between 11:00am and about 2:00pm.

It is now the 17th. She used TL's car to go visit her friend near Blanchard Park. It would be assumed that she didn't want to drive the Pontiac around w/Caylee in the trunk. She made up a story about her car not running and TL fell for it and loaned her his car. Why Casey found it necessary to go over there for 3 hrs would be good to know.

I don't understand how or why WM has not checked any facts about this case...yet appears irate over all of us "Not getting it".

Thanks, had forgotten this.

If my 20 yr old son had died in a car wreck,and it turned out he had a child out there somewhere, I would really be devastated if it was kept from me. That is evil, imo.

If he was never told IMO it's a big freaking deal! He was denied his parental rights! That is wrong on so many levels!

Not meant to be snarky but what is the big deal about knowing who is Caylee's father? The dad was never in her life and now the baby is deceased so what difference does it really make?
If he showed up tomorrow what difference would it really matter?

Thanks for all of your posts! Just a few personal thoughts of my own on the birth dad issue:

a) Caylee's father, if alive, may not even know he ever got Casey pregnant.
Casey (or Casey AND her mom) MAY have not wanted him/his family in Caylee's life and may have withheld that information from him on purpose.

b) Caylee's father, if alive, may have been directly lied to by Casey (I know that's hard to believe) about who Caylee's father is. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if at the time Casey got pregnant she was also having sex with other men and had moved on to another before the birth father even knew he had impregnated Casey.

Since I have a hard time believing anything the Anthony family says, just because they all say that Caylee's birth father died doesn't make it true. That's what worries me the most. With all the family dynamics I have witnessed thus far (and all the dynamics that have yet to be revealed about that family), it wouldn't surprise me if they all know exactly who the father is and they have their own reasons for not wanting it known.

For me, I don't need to know the "name" of the father, but I would certainly feel a lot better if I knew for sure that "someone" did investigate and find out who the birth father is/was and at least notified him and/or his immediate family (if he is truly deceased).

Since Casey is currently on trial for the tragic death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, (premeditated or accident), it would be likewise tragic if Caylee's birth father was also a victim of Casey's lies/psychopathic/sociopathic/narcissistic behavior.

I just want to make sure that all those victimized by Casey Anthony receive the justice they deserve. Somewhere out there, Caylee's birth father and his extended family have lost a beautiful, sweet, captivating, innocent daughter, granddaughter, and yes, possibly even a sister that they may have never even knew existed.

I can only hope that with the extensive media coverage that someone has already come forward behind the scenes and that they, too, are mourning the loss with all of those who fell in love with Caylee.

JMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu
Back