2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if the fingerprint analyst ever said why she couldn't find the sticker residue when she went back to look again?

It's kind of important to me to hear, from her, why that was?

MK, I have to assume the sticky residue in shape of heart got removed with the processing she did after visualizing it but she did have another person visualize it...She was not tasked to document things unexpected..only fingerprints..however thankfully another person is able to cooberate that it was there...

Thats what she told the jury about how that happened..

Boy, she's really full of herself today, isn't she? She's been smirking and grinning and flirting ever since she walked in. She's already crooked her finger at CM and make goo goo eyes at JB and smirked in the direction of LDB. Full of it, I tell ya!

Her actions today make me wonder if ANYONE on the def team has ever said PLEASE at least ACT like you are on trial for you miserable pathetic life girl!

She will. This could be a bad thing because many people have fallen for her lies. She is quick on her feet with lies. :twocents:

BUT,the jury is prepared for her to lie AND other than her interviews with LE ,she has never been confronted about her lies.
I recall in a depo or LE interview,one friend said they knew ICA lied all the time ,but they just let it slide.I think it was a friends of Lee's.

I'm shocked that the state is wrapping up soon I thought they would have brought in more people to show she didn't search for Caylee when she was on bail

I think they decided against calling those kinds of witnesses because of the Defense admission made in Opening Statements. The DT has an explanation for her not to search, she had 'drowned accidentally.'

The tattoo is huge in my opinion and it would be remiss of them to not admit that testimony in. And since the tattoo artist is local I doubt they need to fly in like the witness is doing tomorrow.

Looks like we don't see the tattoo come in, unless of course they plan to use it in the penalty phase???
I think that's a good place for it. Could bring on the death penalty for that evil and despicable female. :loser:

Just wanted to bring this over from the trial thread. This makes me feel so much better. The SA's are brilliant and have a strategy. I trust they totally know what they are doing.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6668011&postcount=1162"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)[/ame]

I, too, was shocked the SA is just about ready to rest. I will just have faith that the will end with a bang and tear up the DT when they present their case.

Looking at my calendar, I hope the SA has enough to bring them to Thursday, June 16th as a nod to lovely Caylee.

maybe the CSI that found the sticker at the scene is out of town. That's possible - they have to present that sticker that was found at the scene otherwise all that testimony today is moot. JMHO

I truly feel that a lot of what we want to hear/see come with a lot of other things that the defense seems to seek---by not calling them is damage control to stick to the basics....they will see what the defense does and the rest is in rebuttal....

the DT is just looking to find some avenue to place doubt and in that doubt they will pursue any garbage they can dig up.....

does anyone know what jb was asking the HHJP at the end?????

Side by side video on InSession of Casey's majorly different reactions to the duct tape animation with and without jury present! Striking.

I can't remember everything from the beginning of the trial, but I think I am missing a "motive". I know the State can bring in rebuttal witnesses to what the Defense puts on. I actually cannot wait to see the DT's case.....
The motive is proven by KC's behavior after Caylee was murdered. Party hearty. It's OBVIOUS.

This may be a tactic to throw the DT off balance. I bet this is the first they are hearing that they are to start their Case in Chief on WEDNESDAY. Baez probably messed his pants hearing that.

JP stated at the very end that he wanted the DT to start Thursday, but JB asked to start Wednesday afternoon.

Do you think it could be Jessie G. or the marine from Ca. they are waiting for?

Just speculating here about JG- last night, for the first time, I read transcripts of LE interviews. Most of it I already heard in trial testimony. Then I read JGs, in which he says that he was told (by the hat-wearin' LP, I believe) that the defense was going to say that he DROWNED Caylee in the pool. Now, if I were the PT I would definitely save that for the rebuttal since the DT has switched the whole drowning theory over to GA, with a few tweaks. If the PT can get that in as rebuttal (that part of the JG statement)-well, imo that speaks to KCs ever shifting story AND undermines completely that part of the defense theory about the supposed accidental drowning & GA being there. KWIM?

She will. This could be a bad thing because many people have fallen for her lies. She is quick on her feet with lies. :twocents:

That is true.... but I'm thinking how quickly LDB could slap each lie down.....leaving ICA sitting there blurting out statements that completely contradict each other because she hasn't had time to think how to weave it in to what's already been said and discern whether it 'fits' or not..

The prosecution should have allowed the last witness to testify as to what allowed the heart shape to appear under the dye and light source and why it was not seen later.

Video was fouling up and it seemed that JA didn't clear anything up but instead left this jury with the word "contamination"...now they have 24 hours to think about this and the fact that they have no context for this line of questioning as it relates to the heart shape (this is because the state was not allowed to bring in the stickers that would have put this gluey heart shape, found on the duct tape, into context.)

This was the worst day for the prosecution and for Caylee, yet. I hope they can pull all this together with what they have been allowed to present...otherwise the connectivity of the testimony is tenuous at best...and this is coming from the point of view that the defendant is the only guilty party in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

JSR, I did not know she did that. I agree with you. The Jury should know that. Do you have a link to this information so I can read more about it? Thanks!

I also think it needs to be noted of when ICA erased ALL pictures of Caylee on her photobucket account.

It's the same as when Scott Peterson threw out his wedding album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3