2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you freakin' kidding me!
A111.jpg

I hope this little gesture is in every newspaper and on TV! This is just unreal!

:maddening:

Also examined "hair mass" microscopically and compared to strand in trunk. Mass showed later stage of decomp.

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:10 AM

It always takes about 10 minutes for ICA to physically deflate from her initial excitement of seeing her 'boys'. Gross. JMO.

no emotion whatsoever from casey as her childs head of hair is handed to the witness....
pfffft

Are you serious? I'm on mute and wasn't watching at the moment. Is the hair mat in an envelope there? I could have sworn they checked the hair mat and found that band on that hair, but I could be mistaken.

Juror #15 is writing a ton of notes this morning. She wins the prize for juror paying the closest attention today.

by stevehelling via twitter at 8:11 AM

I accidentally saw a photo of this hair mat on another site this weekend and cannot even begin to explain the wide range of immediate emotions that overcame me.

My only wish was that KC spend the rest of her life in jail...no opinion on death penalty....UNTIL I saw this photo and the reality of the loss of Caylee hit home HARD!!

I am no longer willing to settle for anything less than DEATH!

Me too....it haunts me. It even had her little curl to it still.

I SURE would LOVE to see this pic on the front page of the OS tomorrow morning!!

:rocker::rocker:

I am going to add that I would love to see this picture on HLN, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WESH, WFTV ... in other words EVERY NEWS OUTLET AVAILABLE !!!

The photos that are captured here by the posters at WS are FANTASTIC !!!

:rocker::great::great:

Thinking the prosecution will wrap up on Thursday as that is the day that Caylee died 3 years ago.

I accidentally saw a photo of this hair mat on another site this weekend and cannot even begin to explain the wide range of immediate emotions that overcame me.

My only wish was that KC spend the rest of her life in jail...no opinion on death penalty....UNTIL I saw this photo and the reality of the loss of Caylee hit home HARD!!

I saw that, too, and it affected me in the same way. I never pictured her hair like that, for some reason. The little curls at the ends of her hair touched my heart.

The band above the root was not the same band as the hair in the trunk one had the band above the root and one had it below the root.

I hope this little gesture is in every newspaper and on TV! This is just unreal!

:maddening:

Hopefully, this pic will eventually make it to the twitter accounts of all those journalists who are just dying for a big story....

That picture chilled me to the bone. I will probably have nightmares about it.

Agree 100%....leaving your child to rot in a swamp, dismembered by animals = death penalty. I was in favor of life without parole before, but not now.

jury looking at this expert talk about hair examination. 15 taking notes as usual.

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:15 AM

I agree. The actual photos really stir strong emotions. I cried when I saw the hairmat. I wouldn't be surprised if jurors are carrying torches and pitchforks in the minds after seeing them all. Especially that tiny tiny little ducted tapped skull as it was found...discarded like trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob