2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is obvious to the jury that JB has caused this delay

Frankly, the state caused it. He is correct to contest it. As buffonish as he is, he's not wrong 100% of the time.

There really is no reason for the state to have given him justifiable reason to contest this power point.

Of course I'm not the judge or even a judge. Just my opinion.

So...<mod snip> Simms has seen all of this??

Sitting on hands....being good....keeping Caylee in my heart.

I am gonna lose it if JB says he got them in color, but doesn't have a color printer! :lol:

This seems unfair to the SA. JB objects for little or no reason, then HHJP helps him figure out why he is objecting?? If JB doesn't have a specific argument for his objection why is he making one?

There's a reason HHJBP has not had a death penalty verdict overruled by an appelate court, and we're seeing it here repeatedly. He dots the "I's" and crosses the "T's". That means he makes certain that JB's ineffectiveness -- when it rears its ugly head -- does not go uncorrected in order to provide the fairest trial possible under the circumstances.

:cow:

The Defense team could have gone to the FBI field office to print this out. Sims knew this. She was the one in the deposition.

slippery sam baez will lose this because they did not go and look at the color photos and/or copied them in black and white. Yikes!
As always, MOO

This is really dragging on and on. Time to get moving here.

So DS is finally getting to some actual work. I'm almost surprised JB is letting her.

:floorlaugh:

Stuff gets leaked. But, it doesn't matter to me anyway. Prior charges are not current charges. ;)

It's no longer a charge.She pled guilty and it's a CURRENT CONVICTION,for which she is still under sentence.For that reason ,she should be under strict observation,IMO.

The DT argues black and white they argue weather conditions they are doing everything to try and keep this out.

2937plx.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

woo hoo, Ms Simms was present when photo's and report, and made a trip herself to FBI. So what is this all about? If this is not allowed, and I am a juror, I would think that the defense tried to keep important evidence out, possibly a slide of the hair in question.

:banghead::banghead:

Only 4 photo's requested by Ds given today all other disclosed.. that's not what JB first stated.. and DS has seen these before ughh

I am gonna lose it if JB says he got them in color, but doesn't have a color printer! :lol:

LOL! Serously though, that is what I am wondering- it sounds to me like they were sent and viewed in colour, but the defense printed them in B & W :waitasec:

Frankly, the state caused it. He is correct to contest it. As buffonish as he is, he's not wrong 100% of the time.

There really is no reason for the state to have given him justifiable reason to contest this power point.

Of course I'm not the judge or even a judge. Just my opinion.

They just stated that the FBI was responsible for distributing the study and both defense and state were cc'd on the email inviting them to come and view the study, etc. I can't see how this is the state's fault.

Sims states she was not permitted to make color copies of the photo graphs at the FBI office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79