2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning NG is very snippy with her guests... like the Seinfeld character...

the first night he discussed it, it was obvious that he knew nothing about the case. I have watched him realizing just what ICA is. I think at first he was somewhat taken in and believed she might have been railroaded and she was just a poor sexual abuse victim. I see him getting her # much more clearly. He is trying to "understand" which is admirable but not sure you can ever understand people like ICA. Who knows what caused her to become who she is. I can see him struggling...discussing Susan Smith and trying to find parallels. Maybe he can figure it out-I sure can't.

I never watched Dr. Drew until recently, when he took up this case. He seems to be caring and realizing there is a dead baby in the middle of all the hoopla. He knows ICA is guilty.

Oh no! LP on DR. Drew. Sheech. And HJBP was the prosecuting attorney for that VT guy. What are the chances????????????????
\

Wow! Haven't gotten there yet-just started Dr Drew. That's crazy that JP prosecuted VT case!!

Oh dang, why didn't someone whistle to me that my eye candy was on? :great:

What the heck, Lenny. Sheesh.

He is another ICA - why was LP spending his time searching the river at JBP if he knew RK knew where the body was and was forcing LE's hand?

Calling LP BS ... He has an agedna against LE since they embarrassed him at JBP over the 'bones' he found. He is just like ICA ... Retaliation using his media persona

CMA, I have to say that was disturbing and weird. But I believe he was talking to Caylee.

Coldpizza, I agree. He just sounded so grief-stricken. His pain is palpable, and
that could only have come from his loss of little Caylee, IMO.

he's the male paris hilton trying to stay relevant, they need to ask him to cough up the proof of his allegations.
IA, but what they really need to do is stop inviting them on their shows. He brings nothing to the table.

did anyone get the "American Hero's" name?

No, okiedokietoo, I missed his name but it caught my attention that he was a purple heart recipient. God bless him, I'm sorry I didn't get his name.

I really appreciate that NG does the American Hero tribute at the end of every broadcast!

Dr. D or LP?:floorlaugh:

Ok, where is Kimster's raygun .... Those are shooting words .... aim for Lennie boy please.

No ... eye candy is Mark ... at my age that is all I can do is look. :floorlaugh:

Oh no! LP on DR. Drew. Sheech. And HJBP was the prosecuting attorney for that VT guy. What are the chances????????????????

Some of the coincidences in the case are astonishing. What are the chances that the phone number for the VT guy and GA's employment are but one digit off?! Now that's amazing. I'm telling ya, you simply can not make this stuff up.

LP is so full of himself!

Geez, Padilla desperately trying to insert himself into the trial. Says he hasn't been called as a witness to either side because he is "too critical to each side". Not critical OF, but critical to each side.

GMAB

Some of the coincidences in the case are astonishing. What are the chances that the phone number for the VT guy and GA's employment are but one digit off?! Now that's amazing. I'm telling ya, you simply can not make this stuff up.

Yes! If that scenario was in a Lifetime movie, I'd just roll my eyes and change the channel...

Good grief, Lenny, the code has been cracked-- save the hogwash for the piglets. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver