2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND Turnadot...we still have the defense garbage portion of the case. I need to go look at their witness list, because there are some things I read in depos that I am afraid they are going to bring in. Through testimony from witnesses. Granted nothing proven...but some speculation that is in direct support of their theory. AS WELL AS Lee. I seriously don't know what he is going to say. He can still get up there AND WHEN ASKED THE QUESTION...admit the allegations. He has not gone on record, ANYWHERE, either in deposition or questioning by the LEOs that he DID NOT do what ICA has accused him of. Not saying that if he did it is an excuse for what she did to Caylee, but the jury may then give some credence to the DT theory...er fairytale.
I agree. Ugh.

Another thing is because I want KC to get LWOP, I don't like to look at the gaps in the State's case and haven't really done it. As a result, there's a bit of confirmation bias on my part. When I look at this case head on, without the bias and affection for the State, it makes me feel they haven't proven murder one.

And of course I hope to be the most wrong in all of wrongerton.

Heck, Lola could be spot on and the jury will connect the dots. I pray they do.

I didn't even know the media could access these. Tks TT!

http://www.wftv.com/video/28080186/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Day 17 In Casey Anthony's Murder Trial Pt. 1

Mason ....???? bench conferences on Saturday being broadcast, you didn't know it, Jose did not know it, I didn't know it, on Saturday evening they told me

Judge - well, we had a different operator on Saturday

Mason - one particular comment about what was or was not motive that you said .....

Judge - yeah , well unfortunately Mr. Mason bench conferences are public records and they will eventually get them if they ask for them, so ... they not intended to be broadcasted live at that time but if they request a transcript, but I don't think we'll have that problem today

Mason - just wanted to alert you to it

Judge - thank you Mr. Mason

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6568043&highlight=sidebar+released#post6568043
5/27/2011
Themis said: "A sidebar is on the record, but outside the hearing of the jury. If you are watching the video, you can see the court reporter get up and move over to the sidebar with her equipment so she can take down the sidebar conversation. It becomes part of the transcript of the trial. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135285&page=16
JBean posted this tonight on the tweets thread:
Tue, May 24, 2011

http://twitter.com/#!/NinthCircuitFL
Ninth Circuit of FLState v Casey Anthony case:
Evidence presented at trial will be made available to the media at the end of the trial.

The sidebar that Amy H. was called over to on May 31, 2011 after her testimony -- has been obtained by the media already and what was said published.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28120634/detail.html

Casey Anthony Defense: Best Friend Testimony Inconsistent
Casey Anthony, 25, Charged With Killing Daughter
POSTED: Friday, June 3, 2011

Bench transcripts from a conversation Huizenga had with Judge Belvin Perry reveals clues about the defense's strategy.

BBM:

Thank You for this info !

My Opinion is : IF, a BIG IF, Cayled "drowned in the pool" ... that pool would have been taken down and removed !

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Oh yes...how could anyone swim in that pool after knowing their child or grandchild died in it? I'm speaking of ICA and GA here because we don't know whether or not CA ever learned of the supposed 'accidental drowning' prior to the trial.

Watching rerun of Cindy's testimony on Is and it is amazing, the detail of lies Casey was giving even in 2007 as far as Jeff'e mother not being able to bring Zachary to see Santa at the mall to meet Caylee and Cindy and Casey, as he had an asthma attack, etc...Zanny's brother and sister having to work and take care of their sick mom...

The lies were so detailed and on-going, it may give some creedence to her bizarre behavior after Caylee was dead...she clearly lived in a world she created and controlled. I could see thinking that if anyone behaved in a way no one else would or has after an accident, if might be Casey, loony as she is...

I'm watching too...ICA even lied about working an event for "Make A Wish":sick:

Beth K. on In Session said this morn. that the DT added a new witness. A producer for Fox News will say that CA told him she left the ladder up at the pool. Didn't take it down. I wonder who this is? Friend of Geraldo, perhaps??
That would be the unreliable Steph Watts who just wrote that "rememberance" recently on his blog. It is NOT what Cindy told Greta on camera.

:waiting: This has got to be the longest morning I've had in a LONG time.
I'm very impatient today waiting for 1:00 to get here. :panic: LOL

I'm not sure showing the jury that they had two of the same laundry bags would make a difference anyway. Remember, according to the DT - George hid the body so he could have used the bag too. It doesn't prove (according to the DT) that Casey did it. So driving that point home really doesn't help the SA case much, but it could be used by the DT.
Maybe this is when the SA will introduce the Home Depot videos....maybe this is where the laundry bags were purchased....maybe...one can hope......I hate knowing that there is something and I don't know what that something is....makes me crazy....we just have to get to the bottom of the home depot videos!! kwim??

Was at a dinner with friends last night "they" were discussion the case and kept getting things wrong, but I didn't want to come off as a weirdo knowing so many details. UNTIL one of the guys said he thought KC's father "did it". That George looks so guilty and KC is just a young girl who was dominated by him.

As soon as the guy uttered those words my husband shot me a look and put his head down. What came next was an all out presentation of the case and why that guy was a moron.

OOPS

I know the feeling, Mendara. Sunday, my son's FIL said that George did it, and that he molested Casey, Then another man voiced his opinion that Caylee drowned in the pool. I was like you and wanted to set them all straignt, got out a couple of sentences, then bit my tongue to so I would keep my mouth shut. I hope the jury is seeing through all these lies.:crazy:

I do not believe the state will rest today.

I believe it will be on Thurs. the 16th of June, the day Caylee died, and I believe they will go out with a bang- Caylee will sing to these jurors, "you are my sunshine"

Caylee will be the last witness in the state's case!

I so hope you're right! :)

They can't. Someone leaked it. Either the SA, the DT or the court or someone hacked the system.
Seriously?

I was under the impression that due to the Sunshine laws, anyone could buy a copy of the transcripts and that's what the news station did.

Plus the way Cindy talked about all these lies as though they actually happened, even now when she certainly knows that none of it did.
I caught that too, the way she said some stuff and it just rolled out it was like she still believed it.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28080186/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Day 17 In Casey Anthony's Murder Trial Pt. 1

Mason ....???? bench conferences on Saturday being broadcast, you didn't know it, Jose did not know it, I didn't know it, on Saturday evening they told me

Judge - well, we had a different operator on Saturday

Mason - one particular comment about what was or was not motive that you said .....

Judge - yeah , well unfortunately Mr. Mason bench conferences are public records and they will eventually get them if they ask for them, so ... they not intended to be broadcasted live at that time but if they request a transcript, but I don't think we'll have that problem today

Mason - just wanted to alert you to it

Judge - thank you Mr. Mason

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6568043&highlight=sidebar+released#post6568043
5/27/2011
Themis said: "A sidebar is on the record, but outside the hearing of the jury. If you are watching the video, you can see the court reporter get up and move over to the sidebar with her equipment so she can take down the sidebar conversation. It becomes part of the transcript of the trial. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135285&page=16
JBean posted this tonight on the tweets thread:
Tue, May 24, 2011

http://twitter.com/#!/NinthCircuitFL
Ninth Circuit of FLState v Casey Anthony case:
Evidence presented at trial will be made available to the media at the end of the trial.

The sidebar that Amy H. was called over to on May 31, 2011 after her testimony -- has been obtained by the media already and what was said published.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28120634/detail.html

Casey Anthony Defense: Best Friend Testimony Inconsistent
Casey Anthony, 25, Charged With Killing Daughter
POSTED: Friday, June 3, 2011

Bench transcripts from a conversation Huizenga had with Judge Belvin Perry reveals clues about the defense's strategy.

Just wanted to add this one regarding the "lesbian", to your list:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-trial-day-13-sidebar20110608,0,5818530.story

They can't. Someone leaked it. Either the SA, the DT or the court or someone hacked the system.

I posted the info in this thread just now ... the sidebar transcripts are public record...the Judge said so in open court....

She gets a 15-20 year sentence and God keeps me alive that long...I will be the little old lady shaking a stick and ranting at her wherever she goes.
I'll meet you there. I'll be other old lady waving a stick. :)

I get a laugh at the shirt ICA is wearing in your siggy line. CA has a khaki brown one identical to the one ICA has. Have these folks never watched Dexter? I sure hope the jury has because his kill shirt, is that shirt in the same color as CAs. When I saw ICA in that the other day, I hoped the jury would be sent subliminal messages that people who wear that shirt in Florida, are serial killers.

CBS paid for these shmutas (sp?) apparently. :crazy:

No,they become a part of the public record.They got them from the Clerk of Court,just like all the court transcripts.

Seriously?

I was under the impression that due to the Sunshine laws, anyone could buy a copy of the transcripts and that's what the news station did.
I thought I read they would be released after the trial. I might very well be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz