2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fully expecting this at cross...

"Mr. Williams, are you an Italian translator? Are you fluent in Italian? Have you ever studied Muzzy as a small child? So can you tell me that you are not an EXPERT in the language of Italian? Are you a chemist? I have no further questions Your Honor..."

You're going to put a tattoo to remember your daughter by, but won't even give her a decent funeral?

Right.

At this point she wasn't dead (well according to the first story) - she was kidnapped by the nanny... and ICA was looking for her

According to the drowning story I suppose this could have been 'in memorium'

MOO

I know couldnt ya just spit!

and that seeking solutions with Suzanne has to go tooo!:banghead:

And on Tru-TV - it must be on tape delay for the west coast and their showing Catherine Theisen - the FBI forensic woman that was first up today. Glad I'm watching online.

Jurors 14-16 whisper back in forth during side bar. Some look around courtroom. 10 and 11 also whisper.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:29 PM

What is wrong with these media people?

Do you guys think this tattoo was Casey's goodbye to Caylee?by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 3:29 PM

Really? If this is a representation of his "work", I think I'd find another tat artist.

But that's just me.

IIRC he didn't finish it.I think she was supposed to go back :waitasec:

I'm not a psychologist but with all this confusion with Casey/Caylee names and Casey saying Caylee was a mini version of her, looked just like her etc. is it possible in killing Caylee Casey felt justified in doing this because she felt she was killing herself?

(even though we are all well aware Caylee was her own person and imo looked nothing like Casey)

Oh how I wish Casey had killed herself.

I think Caylee looked a lot like CA. Maybe ICA took out her rage on Caylee by momentarily confusing Caylee with Cindy.

A commenter on WESH said it's interesting that she got it on her back, where she could only see it when she was looking behind her. Good point.

the defense team wants all to believe it a memorial type tattoo in honor of Caylee, I think the jury will think that's nuts, because of the timing of when she had it done, so soon!! And no mention of Caylee, nor her initials. A real tattoo in remembrance would be like the A's. By the way, I think their tattoos were to make ICA tat look less incriminating. IMO.

Tattoo guy did not get to say what Bella Vita means did he? Somebody has to tell the jury this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya