2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so disappointed that this is how the state is ending their case,,, :-(

It's not over yet. The State gets the last say....always. They get to do a rebuttal to the defense's case then they tie everything together in the closing argument. Then they get to do a rebuttal to the defenses closing. So the State is far from being done. They still get to say alot.

Didn't that one lady give the dimensions the other day? The one who found it? Sorry, forget her name.

Do we have any dimensions of the heart sticker on the tape? Meaning do we know the size of the heart sticker that was left on the tape on her mouth?

I know the DT feels they must object, but if i was on the jury i would wonder why the DT is so worried about these stickers

Wow - I cant take my eyes off Casey - she looks resigned to the fact that shes been found out

A sentimental juror could see the heart sticker as a sign of an accidental death...JMO.
(By a crazy person who is going to cover it up, like a secret signal to Caylee?)

I still am trying to figure out why she put a heart sticker over her mouth, or is that just her twisted mind.

Who said the box was labelled Caylee Marie? How do you know that? If so, that backing was a freakin trophy!

Will they call friend to testify next about caseys practices of burying her pets?

The SA is plodding, methodical, professional and repectful of he court, the jurors and most of all the victim (the only victim) Caylee Marie Anthony. The jury has seen the exact opposite from the DT...it is glaring.

Do we have any dimensions of the heart sticker on the tape? Meaning do we know the size of the heart sticker that was left on the tape on her mouth?

That's what I want to hear! Do they match?

Is that a tape measure on top of some binders in front of JB? Strange.

#CaseyAnthony Numerous jurors making notes.

by bobkealing via twitter at 12:44 PM

I hope the jury is watching her like a hawk, her reactions are a dead giveaway!

ICA just shook her head when the next pic was shown.

The FBI lady that examined the duct tape said it was about the size of a dime. (the residue in the shape of a heart area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli