2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how JB is closely relating the stickers in ICA's possession to Caylee.

What is this dude's point.. people keep scrapbooking materials for years...ugh

It seems to me that the DT is outfitting ICA to look as loopy as they are trying to persuade the jury she is. They could have dressed and groomed her to signify grace, class and dignity. Instead they chose skag.

So because the heart shaped stickers were not THE ONLY things that were in that room it does not matter that they matched the sticker found at the dump site.

Do we know if any of the items that JB is asking about were in that box?

If they were not then this could be detrimental to the witness. This Witness's cautionary and cagey approach to cross could backfire.

The heart shaped backing sticker on the envelope was over top of the address. I would assume it was applied to the envelope after it was recieved in the mail.

We know Casey did scrapbooking. It doesn't mean anything or help JB. Casey liked heart stickers and even marked photos on photobucket and myspace with hearts. He opened the door again to getting all of that in I bet. The state will show hearts were a sort of signature for Casey.

WTH is JB doing?????

Why is he asking this??? A person might think that this backing is adding to Caylee's things. Kind of like keeping tickets to concerts etc. If that sticker was used to kiss Caylee goodbye it's not good that it's in with the rest of her baby things .... Not good at all.

I gotta give JB credit for noticing the 37 cent stamp. Not that it means much but it is intersting.

I have gotten mail with old stamps on it before. I think the best indicator would be the post mark of the date.

:lol: She tells JB that she honestly doesn't know what he is referring to.

Note to self...
If arrested, do not ask cell-mates who their lawyer is...especially since they are still IN JAIL.

I am loving this lady's standing up to Baez. She gets a head *advertiser censored* in there too!!!

Why??????? Casey all but signed her name with that sticker.[/QUOTE

I agree..don't forget-we still the the SA' rebuttle case to come.That is where I think all of DT and the A'S should get very very worried...

How can he question her about something not yet introduced into evidence?

Gee, as if the date of the letter would matter?!?! The heart sticker was on TOP...what difference if it is on top of 'old stuff' ?!

is it me, or does ICA for the first time have a look of fear on her face today? Think it has finally sunk in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator