2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't like to make estimates," the witness.
"Just a very rough estimate," JB

I can already tell I will be very frustrated during the DT's case.

What is JB getting at here with pointing out that a school is nearby?
I find his suggestion upsetting.

HHJP needs to stop helping this man! It's starting to tick me off.

elementary school... close to the house

SO?????

Little Caylee never even HAD the CHANCE to go to school!

Baez is asking about an elementary school in relation to heart sticker testimony? I do not know where he is going with this.

I have a feeling Mickey and Pluto will be making their way over to the Bloops and Blunders thread!!

This lady looks like she could be a beautiful Russian spy. I'm waiting for her to take out her dart pen.

I don't like when witnesses get evasive with the defense. It makes it seem like they are trying to hide something, or are taking 'sides' instead of testifying on their expertise.

he is making this witness uncomfortable and she won't play into what he is trying to do.

Love this sassy girl..she is not going to answer this question. PERIOD.

ICA breathing as become labored..it's very noticable

Did he really just ask about an elementary school? Do stickers have legs?

She will not give him more than "vicinity". He is trying to say the sticker came from a kid at the school.

Based on what I can find online

The rate went from 34 to 37 cents on June 30 2002. It went from 37 cents to 39 cents on January 8 2006. That is for the first ounce of first class postage, each additional ounce was 23 cents.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_year_did_first_class_stamp_cost_37_cents#ixzz1PH3gvjEL

hahahah bless your lil heart for that, I was gonna google it later cause I was like ????? since I remember them being 37 cents but after I left the US is when it changed to 39!

I think the point the are trying to make with the envelope and the sticker is that everything that was in the drawer was old and therefore the drawer was not accessed frequently. Nothing to do with whether the sticker was attached to the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member