2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the question remains: Is GA going to flip also and fall on the sword for that empty shell of a human being?

Okay ...

It is "high time" Cindy either STAND UP for CAYLEE ONLY ... or for ICA ...

You CANNOT have it BOTH WAYS, Cindy !

If she does NOT stand up for Justice for CAYLEE -- I say IMPEACH !!!

:maddening:

"i wasn't there as often as george was"

stop putting your husband under the bus woman !

She's totally jumped to the DT. Completely.

Hammer her LDB. This is about CAYLEE Cindy. CAYLEE remember her!!!!!

Hopefully LDB will be forceful with CA. CA's worst nightmare will come true for HER in the rebuttal case if she isn't truthful. The State will have to question her as a hostile witness and it will all be put out there for the jury and the world. A rehash for all of us. :banghead:

Be worried GA be very worried.

This is bad she has changed back to trying to protect Casey. I do not want LDB to have to totally impeach this witness or be hard on her. But I see it coming. I've been afraid of this. The leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Gee, She is sounding more and more like the Cindy we've come to know and love....NOT

now casey is looking happier

Of course. She knows she still "got it" as in still has the ability to manipulate her family.

I'm so frustrated right now.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wish CA and GA had heard the testimony that their lovely daughter threw out their granddaughter to be chewed on by animals. Maybe she wouldn't be doing this now.

Another One:
images

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Perhaps CA is simply answering truthfully and the facts do not necessarily fit the scenario we have figured out.

Perhaps, but the reality is that it is inconsistent with the many statements she has made the past 3 years and it is also inconsistent with the many pictures we have seen of her.

She is struggling because all of this testimony goes against her daughter. Terrible position for any mother to be in, in my opinion, no matter what their child has done.

A mother's love should be unconditional - but it should not be blind.

Salem

#CaseyAnthony Linda shows Cindy a photo of one of Caylee's missing posters with duct tape holding the poster up

i want to hug cindy...even if she is jumping to the DT.

Jumping to the defense? I see an emotionally drained grandmother doing the best she can to remember 3 years ago!!!! Do not forget the anniversary date of Caylee being killed and tossed into the woods to rot is on her mind.How horrible to have to relive this nightmare on the stand at this time. I wish ?I could hug , I do not see her turning against the SA.JMO

She may even start crying to get out of being impeached, she is lying again...

Cindy Anthony doesn't remember making statement about duct tape at command cntr. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:22 PM

In a prior deposition #cindyanthony said George told her he put a piece of duct tape on gas can. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:24 PM

Yes, well, she wouldn't have any reason to think about duct tape, I mean, just because the DT is trying to frame her husband for this thing and all...How can she be expected to remember a detail like that? Now, when, where, and how she colored her hair, that's a whole different thing. Oh, and everyone else's hair, to include members of the immediate neighborhood and shopping center.

I am in an alternate universe I think...

because I think CA is doing well on the hairs....

and I do not see her throwing GA under the bus at all.

moo

I agree, but I've been in the minority thinking on here before :crazy:

After Cindy tossed GA under the bus, she just kicked him again, by saying she wasn't at the tent as often as "George was."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo