2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she may be soon. Don't forget the obstruction and tampering.

Then perhaps we should wait until her trial to treat her like the accused?
In THIS case, she is a Grandma.
JMO

Silly question maybe but, if the jury cant talk amongst themselves about the case then how do they know that some of them need to see something again such as picture evidence?

OMG - your post lit a lightbulb. ICA needed the shovel to use to pry up poor little Caylee in the trunk to get the bag to go underneath her.

There it is - I've always wondered - it just came together.

That's what I've always thought. And she scrubbed it off in the back yard and the dogs hit on the decomp smell.

I think the Juror question to see #313 made HHJP happy that the jury is paying such close attention :)

Other Jury Question....

"During deliberations...will we get a typed list of all exhibits?"

HHJP (to attorneys): We can...how do you want to handle?

Dang...they are already thinking about deliberations BEFORE the defense even puts on their case :great:

I have to ask- would you stop loving your daughter if it was her on trial? CA is in a terrible place...

I have to ask - if not her own grandmother then WHO is to step up and be completely forthcoming and truthful in the quest for justice for CAYLEE?

I can empathize with Cindy Anthony, but my loyalty lies with the deceased 2 1/2 year old who has NO ONE else to fight for her but virtual strangers - the State attorneys, LE and the FBI. Casey is a grown adult who made her own choices. Caylee was an innocent toddler.

Beyond sad. :cry:

Holy schmoly, JB has a point! It should be in its orginal form when presented to the jury.

I thought there were tweets saying the tattoo artist was in the courthouse?
I think they need to call GA one more time to go over the duct tape...

Call the expert back because I'd like to know if it was stuck to the cardboard too.

Dang...they are already thinking about deliberations BEFORE the defense even puts on their case :great:

I would be, too. 300+ pieces of evidence before the defense adds theirs. I'd hope I'd be getting a list, also.

OK this is where is see red flags in this testimony.

Cindy had short hair in the time when Caylee went missing. She tried to say not long before her hair was long.

She also added that Lee and Casey had gone to visit her mother and her mother had been in the car. Yet she couldn't say when.

She also added that she and George sometimes used the car.

She changed her testimony that the laundry bag was in the shed. When in fact her deposition showedm Cindy stated it was in Caylee's bedroom holding balls.

She couldn't remember the Poo blanket going missing saying she hadn't seen it since May. Yet Remembered on July 3 the Teddy bear going missing.

She stated that she didn't think the duct tape came from her home that was used to hang fliers. Yet in her deposition she stated it had. She added that Kidfinders and George had gone out and purchased some. Well Henkel Duct tape is no longer manufactured and so it couldn't have been purchased by Kidfinders.

There was a picture in the distance circled by LDB and Cindy couldn't identify it. It was George.

She couldn't recognize a photo on the screen that was exactly the one that she agreed in a deposition came from her home. Caylee with heart sticker.

These are huge red flags IMO. Huge.

Thank you. I was too angry to do this. :banghead::banghead: This enabling of your daughter to avoid consequences for behavior..how will we ever know if we would even be here without that very thing that we see here now...with the crime so heinous. That IMO is not love.

JP not happy about what the lawyers are saying about answering the jury's question. Couldn't hear exactly what was said. JP saying case law exists regarding the fact that jury questions must be answered.

I thought the jury wasn't supposed to be talking about the evidence yet????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24