2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJBP - To Jury - you will receive a typed list of the exhibits to use during deliberations.

Well I hope they are showing photobucket pix of the ones with Caylee and hearts. Ties her to the hearts yet again. Only ICA did the heart thing with Caylee (and the shamrock thing with herself and we all know why...)

we are not on vacation... we are allowing GENEROUS LEEWAY IN DISCUSSION ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PLATE. Please remember not to bash and please remember that both sides of discussion are allowed. Do not attack the poster... address the post. ((caveat: vacation: what is that?))

this post again lands at random... mods are not on vacation.. we are here and doing our best to let everyone have a voice for Caylee Anthony within the rulz of TOS:rocker:

ICA just got mad...looked like she said a word BS? Anyone else see that?

Err, did I mishear or on the second to the last item signed, did HHJP say it was signed by "Caylee Marie Anthony"? It sounded like he fumbled a bit there but I thought he said that.

here's the tattoo evidence but is photobucket being covered at all???

Casey got really offended with HJBP said; "Caylee Marie Anthony and Caylee Marie Anthony's signature" instead of; "Casey Marie Anthony and Casey Marie Anthony's signature".

Tattoo!!!!!!

each person is different

I don't remember much of the day my daughter died ... just some flashes of it

It's the same for me. I generally have an excellent memory, but after my daughter's death, some things got lost, and now I struggle to remember dates of deaths of family members, and things like that. I think it's a self-preservation thing.

Who was the witness that the SA was waiting for this am? I know someone here knows the answer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat