2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a twitch from ICA when LDB was stating the methods of death.

My daughter walked up after someone had posted a pic of Caylee the other day and asked who she was. When I told Livy that her name was Caylee she asked if she could go to her house and play with her and I lost it! :(

My son has done the same thing. :(

Yes Cindy vs. Casey motive - that is the motive - she could have left Caylee with her mom and lived out her days with Tony free fromt hem both, but she DID NOT want Cindy to have that priveledge. mo

HJBP looks as moved by Linda's argument as I just was, crying into my breakfast.

Hearing her argument leaves me with no doubt that when it comes time for closing arguments she will make the whole thing be a a-haaa moment. I believe she is a perfect voice for Caylee.
Me too.

Huh. She did twitch when LDB said "holding the child underwater until she drowned"

Does anyone know if JB and CM will be obligating to continue defending her through the appeals process? I'd think they want to be far away from this case after this is over.

some one can correct me if im wrong? but I think casey would get different lawyers, my understanding? again if im wrong, some one correct me

See, this is what I don't get.

Both sides - prosecution AND definse can site case after case after case concerning details of the crimes, the evidence presented, the decisions, etc. etal YET -

by law it is NOT allowable to enter previous crimes that the defendant has been convicted of.

Makes no sense - can present PREVIOUS cases for consideration of the court BUT CAN'T present PREVIOUS crimes committed by the defendant.

:waitasec:

I missed CM"s response did you catch it? TIA

He said that was the state's burden to prove.

Really? As in HOW to MAKE chlorophyl?

No. IIRC, she thought that they were eating the grass and was told that the chlorophyll was making the dog sick, or something to that effect, but to boil down, they were not CA's searches.

If there is a mistrial or a hung jury and we have to do this again.....can the dt come in with a different opener and learn from all the talking heads saying they would have had a shot if they just said accident and too scared to tell. This worries me if they can change their whole approach.

I am NOT a lawyer,but I think they can

335cnk8.jpg

I was wodnering if they would bring up the case of the mom who drowned her daughter in the baby pool while the little brother watched.

Mother claimed her daughter drowned in an accident - called police and everything. Still was found guilty and is serving life.

Some posts in another thread have said LDB has a 'flat' delivery etc ...
In fact I think her deliver always has a great deal of emotion in it at all times. Her voice & inflection always seem to hit the perfect notes IMO.
I especially love the sarcastic tone when refering to certian defense statements.

ooooo, someone's got her pouty face back on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo