2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did CM really say that KC didn't know how to use duct tape? Did I hear that right?

I thought I heard that too. The thing I don't get with the duct tape is that it was in the house, available for anyone to use, not just GA. The DT keeps trying to say that only GA had access to the tape and that just doesn't make sense to me.

I must say that Judge Perry is the most patient man I have ever met!!!! I would be fidgeting like crazy in my seat right now to have to listen to this!!

Question: Misterrrrrr Masonnnnnnnn have you ever been 5150???

would you like to be today??????

Did he just ask if she was killed at all? Holy Man..........

I can hear loud laughter coming from jury room next to courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:05 AM

Maybe they can hear what CM is saying.

Has CM explained the hypothesis of how a child who accidentally drowns ends up with duct tape attached to a hair mat? Duct tape does NOT equal accident. Grrrrrr........

This is good for the State, IMO, now they have an idea of how the Defense will present their closing arguments...especially trying to discredit expert witnesses. Take notes SA!

CM's argument for judgement of acquittal - continue

HHJBP - Accidental death? What record evidence of an accidental death that the Court can look at that is in the record?

CM - As of this point there is none, there is no exclusion however of the absence of a reasonable hypothesis.

CM - Law v State - Cause of death not in dispute.

All cases relied on by state - there is no mystery as to the cause of death.

Darling v State - Victim shot, fingerprint, DNA. No mystery. Court found trial court erred by not granting judgement of acquittal. Cause of death clear. In this case it is not only not clear, it does not exist.

Reynolds vs state - defendant convicted of 2 counts of capital murder. DCA found much of evidence was not circumstantial. Substantially different.

Cases provided by State this morning - he has not had a chance to fully review. However, it appears that there is no question as to cause of death and the circumstantial rule could not exist. In this case, there is no other way but circumstantial evidence - how and where was this child killed. Was she killed at all?

I've been trying murder cases for 40 years. There is no evidence of the main things that have to be. Could have, may have, might have been. No evidence to exclude a reasonable hypothesis that there was no murder, no premeditation, no culpable negligence. Counts 1, 2 and 3 are screaming loudly and demanding for judgments of acquittal.

ICA looked so righteous when CM was talking about how her friends all talked about what a good mother she was. She tried to look very "saint" like. NOT

Hmm, he's not saying anything about chloroform searches, high level of chloroform not found in household products, duct tape, etc, etc, etc.

Wouldn't negligence be knowing your child had drowned but not doing anything about it? :waitasec:

I want to know if she genuinely thinks she has a legitimate chance of walking out of jail at the end of all this. Or if she's already resigned herself to spending the rest of her life behind bars?

She, ICA wholly believes her DT will get her acquitted...she doesn't want to take responsiblity at all in Caylee's demise...all it takes is one second to commit the act of murder, even with a mother who has shown no abuse, maltreatment to her child...one second is all it takes...

This seems all hypocrital to me...they already said, Caylee died only accidental drowning is not in evidence...JMHO

I wonder how many years this defense team will devote their lives to getting Casey Anthony out of prison or off of death row? Are they going to waste money and time for years on her behalf??

Doubtful! once convicted she will get a appeals attorney. I think defense knows she will get convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89