2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern with a second trial would be that this would give JB and the DT a "do-over" on their crazy theory and I'd be willing to wager a large sum of money, their theory would not include sexual abuse OR GA OR RK...

I think he believes what he is saying.

Really he could go with she drowned and hide the body etc.etc.
And reasonable people could believe it without having to tilt their heads sideways. Still have his fame and all that came in on the heels of this case.

Yet he refuses to keep it simple, like he is driven.

I hope that, at the end of the day (so to speak), the jurors will wade through the minutiae and the rhetoric and remember the real victim here: A beautiful little girl who died a terrible death and was discarded like garbage.

Justice for Caylee!

Don't forget this is the mother of a child and she doesn't know or won't say who is the child's father. She tried to lie to Jesse and told him Caylee was his child until he got smart and figured it out. The jury is thinking WTH how many people is she going to accuse in her life of sexual exploitations.

Not to mention what a big flirt she is even in the court room. I'm sure some juror has noticed.

Could someone please ask her to quit doing that Groucho Marx thing with her eyebrows?

move on over to the trial thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139913#post6691265"]2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] also please review the rules in the opening post and heed them. Thanks so much ;-)

KC has a bit of the fear look going on right now. Eye makeup smudged a little too underneath. Let's see what days she does not wear makeup coming up.

Some attorneys were yelling @ Baez for cutting in the security line. #caseyanthony #fox35by anthonycase via twitter at 12:27 PM

I want you all to ponder this.......I heard it from Ashleight Banfield last night on TH show.

We will NEVER know what happened to Caylee. Even if ICA takes the stand and talks, we will never know if it is the truth.

She is so right and that will drive me crazy. Unless ICA got up and told the exact scenario that I thought happened, I will always doubt any story. Those theories, even on this board, are many. So IMHO, unless your specific (or pacific as HHJP says!) theory is that told, there will always be doubt.

I don't know if I can live with never knowing. I know I will have to, but gracious I haven invested 3 years of my life in this mess, and may NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

That sucks.

I am in the funeral profession. I have seen way too many abused babies. I hug them and place the sign of the cross on their little foreheads. I never really know in most cases what happened. But I feel better knowing that they were loved at least once by me, that they were blessed and when I have to say goodbye I know that their soul is now somewhere great.

When this trial is over, you have done your part to see justice for Caylee. She is not in harms way, she is loved and she is in a place where she runs and plays. :blowkiss:

*raises hand, waves frantically*

Yoo hoo...can I be excused from jury duty, please? My grand...errr...sister just died.

bumping up... DEEP BREATHS AFTER THAT!

you said it, and now ill be using my inhaler for that deep breath lol

Im soooooooo glad she has been excused from the stand,,,

now whos next? its anyones guess? lol

I'm feeling fairly calm at the moment. JA missed nothing in his cross.

OMG this defense chick on HLN thinks Baez scored some points because there was not blood in the trunk. I want to reach through my TV. Why don't they make folks listen to the testimony!!

If I could make a suggestion. Since we will be in recess until 3:05 Can we have a moment of silence at 3:00PM ET on the forum for the third anniversary of the last time Caylee was seen alive. I am only asking for a moment possibly 1 minute. Does anyone agree?

Cindy better get out her febreeze cause Jose is stinking up the courtroom!

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member