2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IfIMay
how so? He tried to make it seem like the sticker was far away from anything having to do with Caylee's body. And then he had to ask that last question.. no bones in zone 6, right? Uh, no. There was a bone found close to the sticker.

and ... alllllll those photos Baez showed of the miscellaneous garbage ... empty bottles and cans looked NOTHING like a sweet little puffy red heart sticker ... major contrast ... my mind did not make any comparison to any of the other yucky trash collected and the heart sticker ... if I'm a juror, I would still think it is possible that the defendant put that puffy red heart sticker (on cardboard) out there with Caylee's remains....

In a police interview, TL described how KC would wake up in sweats and in distress on at least three occasions at his apartment. IMO she was having nightmares about the crime.

I've always had a feeling that she visited the area frequently to ensure the bag was where she left it and have no doubt she left the sticker and cardboard there. JIMO

CA said she removed those pants from the Sunfire and laundered them.

Wondering how efficient any testing would be after cleaning?

Any evidence went out in the wash.

So, GA stated that those were the pants KC wore on June 16th? Was it ever confirmed if the clothes he said Caylee was wearing on the 16th were the clothes that they found on her or not?

The clothes he said Caylee wore on 6/16 - jean shorts/skort, pink top, tennie's, white sunglasses, white back pack w/monkeys have never been found. In fact ICA laughed to the FBG that "They haven't even found her clothes yet." in the days after LP posted her bond. Gd only knows what she did with the original outfit, and why.

OMG -- that would be terrible -- can't imagine starting over -- ugh -- not to mention I really like HHJBP. I think he is very fair and so far, I do not see any partiality -- JIMO.

I really like HHJBP also, but DO see that he seems to Overrule more objections by the SA. This is troublesome to me. Am I the only one that sees this?

OMG -- that would be terrible -- can't imagine starting over -- ugh -- not to mention I really like HHJBP. I think he is very fair and so far, I do not see any partiality -- JIMO.

but better a do over than a see ya later you are free! (imhoo) I don't care how long it takes for justice for caylee. I hope it is this time around but if the jury is hung let's bring it on again and try it again.. I just do not personally want to EVER SEE Casey Anthony walking down the street and shopping in the mall and standing next to me in line while I am buying a latte... no way!

so how ever long it takes is how long it takes. I hope it IS THIS TIME!:rocker:

I'm a lurker. I am a retired atty (but I'm only 50 y.o., so don't call me a granny). I specialized in disability rights and later in domestic violence. Although I wasn't a trial atty, my career was pretty cool and I had some significant legal accomplishments.

I have generally respected defense attorneys, they uphold our constitutional right to a fair trial. Personal relationships...I'd rather go have beer with a DA than a PA.

That being said, JB is doing a pit-poor-a$$ job as a defense attorney. I've been watching, and my forehead is bruised from banging it on my table.

:welcome5:

And thank you kindly for sharing your opinion based on years of experience.

Thank you for giving me a quick run down!! I appreciate it and had no idea of that. I'm not a fan of anyone who backs out on child support. (Been through that!)
Thanks again!

No problem! I felt compelled to set the JB record straight :innocent:

You would not believe the amount of hink that surrounds some of the players in this case :crazy:
Please keep posting :greetings:

Well, that show's how little I know. I have NO idea who Clarence Darrow is and I wasn't really defending Baez, I just feel for him that's all. I have not followed his career like most of you have. I apologize for my posts. I didn't mean to offend any of you. It's obvious you all pay much closer attention to the details than I do or probably ever will. I was just trying to join in.

You do not need to apologize for sharing here! Your opinion is unique and valued like anyone else's! Please continue to join in, I for one enjoy your posts!

I just want to add, I have my one and only Grandaughter that was born on 09/07/2005, on my 54th Birthday. She was a month younger than Caylee. When news broke of this case, I was sucked in instantly. I would have her picture on the computer adn older Grands would ask..'When was that picture made of...(Our Baby)? They looked that much alike. My DIL had people point that out to her, and question her.
My DH said as late as today. 'If she did not want her, we would have taken her, and (Ours) would have had a playmate. YES, we would have as well as countless others..we were not given that option...There has got to be a special place in Hell for the person that took this Baby's life.

but better a do over than a see ya later you are free! (imhoo) I don't care how long it takes for justice for caylee. I hope it is this time around but if the jury is hung let's bring it on again and try it again.. I just do not personally want to EVER SEE Casey Anthony walking down the street and shopping in the mall and standing next to me in line while I am buying a latte... no way!

AGREE --but I don't think I could take it. I wouldn't be able to watch second time around. All the day to day stressors in my personal life are being exacerbated due to this trial, but I'm in it for the long haul -- it sure takes a toll on your emotions, but I can't pull away now -- I want to watch justice for Caylee!!!!

We will all just have to postpone our stint in BLOGGERS REHAB. Other than that ,we can wait :scale:

ps: I know I'm not a blogger,but there was no POSTER REHAB :crazy:

We who have been following JB's career since this whole debacle started are probably jaded as to his abilities. I try looking at this trial without the prejudice of his antics for the last 2 1/2 years and it is hard to be objective.
Good luck to the jury and I do not wish their job upon anyone.

I see your point but that is their job. They chose that as their profession. He can't help she is a nut case. I am NOT defending him because I honestly can't figure out if he believes it or is just doing what is job is. Like I said before, I do feel bad for him and anyone on that defense team. They can't back out now.

Certainly it is their profession but there are attorneys who IMO have more morals and ethics than some others and they do not take clients they believe to be liars or guilty. Vince Bugliosi comes to mind, refusing to defend Jeffery Macdonald upon learning about some of the evidence the prosecution had. Too many attorneys now are in it for the fame and the money. Like I said before, no sympathy.

This morning there was some talk of the Atty sidebar discussions transcript being released.
Is/was there a thread about that? I am searching and coming up blank.
I heard HHJP told the DT he would not believe anything they said ever again....!

Softail started this thread - Judge says Defense opened can of worms -- about the sidebar transcript

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140516"]Judge Perry says defense 'opened a can of worms' - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Trying to put myself in the place of the jurors...
I would have been extremely disappointed in the defense today. While I'd certainly want/expect the defense to put on a case that attempts to discredit the state's evidence, I would first need the picture better colored in - the picture that JB outlined in his opening with big bold lines - in order to have that "Aha, okay, I could see that..." moment, whereby I could then follow along with where he's attempting to lead me (the jury) when he moves toward discrediting the state's presentation. Today's presentation feels disjointed and, as a juror, I'd feel confused and a little irritated that I'm left to try to figure out what exactly it is that the defense is insinuating. I guess I'd want to hear Casey's version as to how/what exactly happened before I could move forward and openly and objectively listen to the defenses presentation. I really thought if they were going to put Casey on, today was the day to do it. Let her tell her version of the story and then build your presentation from there, around it. JMO ~

Truly. This is JUST my opinion-after 3 years, and I'd like to vent a bit. Read or not-It just feels good being able to say my piece.

#1 Bielive that Casey killed her daughter. It is my personal belief that Kacey drugged her daughter, so she could go party.

I also think that Casey, wanted to HURT her parents BIG TIME. And, so she did.
I think that absolutely NOBODY was involved in the death of Caylee Anthony, other then Caylee's Mother Casey.

I think that SOMEHOW, George and Cindy Anthony raised a Monster.

I don't think that it's their fault. I honestly think that she was born and programmed somehow, to have no feelings-no matter-how much love and kindness and acceptence, her parents gave her.

Kacy Anthony, will be a STUDY for many future scientists to come.

That will be her end-legacy. A Cold and Cruel-Person-Who Defies all logic.

A close family who welcomed her child-without knowing who the father was-and gave Casey-so much freedom to work at her imaginary job, while they took care of her child.

For The immediate Anthony Clan. It is AMAZING-how they ignored flagrant signs-of their daughter, being pregnant. We're talking about a nurse and a cop? Hello?

Then there is Casey's, Brother who believes, everything his Sister says to him?

To make it all better. Casey's attorney-Mr. Jose Baez-
Yells out to the WORLD- that Casey's Father is a fricken, dispicable pervert, who's been putting his dick in Caysey's mouth since she was 8 years old.

I am beyond disgusted at Jose Baez and that "hard of hearing" old lawyer Cheny Mason.

With, all of that. There is the possibility, that good Old George, may throw himself on the fire to save his daughter.

Well. In My Opinion, that just makes him the CHUMP of the decade.

Okay. So, now, you all know how I REALLY feel!
Dee N.

Would you be available for the closing arguments? :heartbeat:

:tyou:

AGREE --but I don't think I could take it. I wouldn't be able to watch second time around. All the day to day stressors in my personal life are being exacerbated due to this trial, but I'm in it for the long haul -- it sure takes a toll on your emotions, but I can't pull away now -- I want to watch justice for Caylee!!!!

I think I can safely say that we all want it now. I know I do. but I am preparing myself for the worst just in case.

this is also where she developed her'accent' and also got the
bella thing from.. thanks agian:rocker:

the jury needs to see this

Wow - I havent read those in a while but they sure are eye-opening knowing all we know now, arent they? I still fully believe offing her whole family wasnt completely out of her realm of imagination, by any means.

06/15/2011 Notice of Supplemental Discovery Defendant's

the new Defense Discovery could be this?

ackiefell JACQUELINE
RT @CFNews13Casey: The defense has filed new pictures and video in the case. Video from Casey and Caylee's room. #CaseyAnthony

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
News 13 is working to get copies of the video and pictures the defense handed over to the state late yesterday. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING!!! In the notice from the defense they also handed over pictures they say Cindy Anthony sold to 48 Hours. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

We will all just have to postpone our stint in BLOGGERS REHAB. Other than that ,we can wait :scale:

ps: I know I'm not a blogger,but there was no POSTER REHAB :crazy:

he!! Miss james... I hope it doesn't come to that.... I am P R A Y I N G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState