2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they used the ALS on all of ICA's clothing at the A's home, then took anything that "lit up" to the lab.

I don't think Caylee had on the BIG TROUBLE shirt 6/16 in the AM and I'm not completely sure that the skort/top were not the last clothes GA saw Caylee wearing. I was raising a toddler who was taken back by her psycho mother, without notice. To this day I remember exactly what she was wearing the last time I saw her in 11/07.

IDK (and we'll never know) if GA saw those pants in the back of the car and knew which slacks they were, before saying he saw ICA wearing them on 6/16. But he saw ICA 3(?) times after 6/16, so IMO it's not the same.

:hug:

And if I recall correctly, Dr Glass said there was a $2million media or book deal in the works for the A's when this is over.

I wonder if what they had discovered "6 weeks ago" is going to necessitate a rewrite?

If ICA takes the stand,do you think you wold believe her ,knowing she lied about everything else? That's where I struggle when I hear the TH's on HLN saying she has to take the stand.
Will anyone believe her?
I'm a tad prejudiced :innocent: and her testimony would mean nothing to me.But as a juror ,would you believe her?

Like you, of course I wouldn't believe the first word that came out of her mouth but, with that said, I have to admit that there's a part of me that wants her to try to convince me - does that make sense? :crazy:

Well, we certainly know what KC's motive was, and her illutrious attorney, I just wish that the fact he received $200 K could come out. If he brings up CA's sale, it would be really great if the SA could bring up what he got out of all of this. Just wishful thinking, I know.

I will never forget the day JB had to take the stand and he almost whispered "The American Broadcasting Company" . Who? What did you say? Can't hear you. " ABC!"

Talk about consciousness of Guilt. JB was swimming in it that day.

Trying to put myself in the place of the jurors...
I would have been extremely disappointed in the defense today. While I'd certainly want/expect the defense to put on a case that attempts to discredit the state's evidence, I would first need the picture better colored in - the picture that JB outlined in his opening with big bold lines - in order to have that "Aha, okay, I could see that..." moment, whereby I could then follow along with where he's attempting to lead me (the jury) when he moves toward discrediting the state's presentation. Today's presentation feels disjointed and, as a juror, I'd feel confused and a little irritated that I'm left to try to figure out what exactly it is that the defense is insinuating. I guess I'd want to hear Casey's version as to how/what exactly happened before I could move forward and openly and objectively listen to the defenses presentation. I really thought if they were going to put Casey on, today was the day to do it. Let her tell her version of the story and then build your presentation from there, around it. JMO ~

I agree and we know what he is insinuating! Every time the man takes the floor I cringe. Even with all I have read and know about this case, he goes off on tangents without ever making a point and I cannot follow him.

I don't know where to post this ...

Did anyone notice that when the heart sticker picture was shown today, that the screen pulsated back and forth for a while ... like that of a beating heart. Caylee's beating heart, so poignant for the third anniversary of her death.

:praying:

Like you, of course I wouldn't believe the first word that came out of her mouth but, with that said, I have to admit that there's a part of me that wants her to try to convince me - does that make sense? :crazy:

No ???? :waitasec: I think it helps me to hate her for what she did .Keeps the sadness at bay. So I don't understand,but that doesn't matter. You do.

I believe they used the ALS on all of ICA's clothing at the A's home, then took anything that "lit up" to the lab.

I don't think Caylee had on the BIG TROUBLE shirt 6/16 in the AM and I'm not completely sure that the skort/top were not the last clothes GA saw Caylee wearing. I was raising a toddler who was taken back by her psycho mother, without notice. To this day I remember exactly what she was wearing the last time I saw her in 11/07.

IDK (and we'll never know) if GA saw those pants in the back of the car and knew which slacks they were, before saying he saw ICA wearing them on 6/16. But he saw ICA 3(?) times after 6/16, so IMO it's not the same.

I think its unusual for someone to remember what another person wore on a specific day unless it was a special day and or the the outfit was rather noticeable. I don't remember what I wear on most days unless it was a special occasion or something. I don't remember what other people wear either. This is why I would not think George would remember what Caylee was wearing unless this was a big day for him in some way.

BBM

I think he only brought Fine point sharpies with him:floorlaugh:

I have to laugh whenever HLN's covers the "sharpie lady" outside of the courthouse - She stole my name. My kids have called me the sharpie lady for years because I love and use sharpies all the time. Before I can even get the words out, "Do you need shar..." My kids say, "No Ma, we don't need any sharpies." :floorlaugh:

Bold by me (BBM)
Oh,I just have to add :
He has never been stuck with ICA,just the opposite. He is not a court appointed attorney or a public defender.
He's a publicity seeking (unusual person) who wants to be called a high profile atty. He does not have the experience for this and has done his client an injustice pretending otherwise. She's had the Dream Team of lawyers over the last 3 years,but JB never lets go of the reins. :banghead:

Thank you! Now I know what BBM means. It's been driving me crazy.

I can't wait til JB get CA on the stand and ask her if these are the pics that she made money on, and she replies....no, I think those are the ones that YOU sold....LOL...one can wish.....LOL

I really have not paid this close attention to a trial or case like this either. That being said, does anyone think that Baez is just going off all of the lies KC is telling the defense team and just trying to make the most sane statements out of such insane statements from her?
I have watched Baez and I agree with most here that he looks like a (take your pick of words) but he had to have done something right to become a lawyer. In a way, I feel for him that he is stuck with KC.

I think there's some truth in your statement. He can only work with what he's been given and has to try his best to defend his client. With that being said, I also think he's been sucked into the publicity surrounding the case and just isn't experienced enough to handle a case like this.

I think its unusual for someone to remember what another person wore on a specific day unless it was a special day and or the the outfit was rather noticeable. I don't remember what I wear on most days unless it was a special occasion or something. I don't remember what other people wear either. This is why I would not think George would remember what Caylee was wearing unless this was a big day for him in some way.

Good point. Do we know who dressed Caylee that day? If George dressed her, then I think he would remember. If he didn't, I think Casey told him what she was wearing.

I need to ask all of you smart ones here a question....I tried and tried to research this myself last night, but could find nothing....on June 16th, phone records show the Anthony home calling ICA's cell at 7:45 am...was this ever figured out? She was home and asleep with Caylee, remember CA heard them breathing thru the door, and GA saw them leave the home that day? I am lost on this one, but sure it has been discussed here and I just can't find it.....HELP ME please....

another disgusting screen capture of attorney Mason with his hands on his young, female client during proceedings

Attachments

• Mason hands on back morning June 16, 2011.jpg
    Mason hands on back morning June 16, 2011.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 57
I don't know where to post this ...

Did anyone notice that when the heart sticker picture was shown today, that the screen pulsated back and forth for a while ... like that of a beating heart. Caylee's beating heart, so poignant for the third anniversary of her death.

:praying:

Baez noticed ... he commented "I think this thing is breathing".... when he was questioning Robin Maynard
Exhibit # 16 - W
think this thing is breathing - heart sticker
indicate where you say lane 6, 45ft from baseline

Originally Posted by IfIMay
how so? He tried to make it seem like the sticker was far away from anything having to do with Caylee's body. And then he had to ask that last question.. no bones in zone 6, right? Uh, no. There was a bone found close to the sticker.

and ... alllllll those photos Baez showed of the miscellaneous garbage ... empty bottles and cans looked NOTHING like a sweet little puffy red heart sticker ... major contrast ... my mind did not make any comparison to any of the other yucky trash collected and the heart sticker ... if I'm a juror, I would still think it is possible that the defendant put that puffy red heart sticker (on cardboard) out there with Caylee's remains....

I agree. The pics of all that misc trash just made the heart sticker look more out of place in the 'trash dump.'

I need to ask all of you smart ones here a question....I tried and tried to research this myself last night, but could find nothing....on June 16th, phone records show the Anthony home calling ICA's cell at 7:45 am...was this ever figured out? She was home and asleep with Caylee, remember CA heard them breathing thru the door, and GA saw them leave the home that day? I am lost on this one, but sure it has been discussed here and I just can't find it.....HELP ME please....

Maybe ICA couldn't find her phone, so she called it from the house phone to find it?

Good point. Do we know who dressed Caylee that day? If George dressed her, then I think he would remember. If he didn't, I think Casey told him what she was wearing.

I think everyone assumes Casey dressed her that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member