2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this special break calls for tequila!
tequila.jpg

Shaeffer would call GA next and go after him like a red-headed step-child. LOL

No. Jurors who have been seated on the jury will not be alternates.If they get kicked off, they go home.

I'm not following you Gitana :( Let me ask a different way: Right now, the jury members sitting over there hearing the testimony, consist of more than 12 people. There are more than 12, to insure that if someone does get kicked off and go home, there will still be 12 jurors available to deliberate the case when it's time. I read on here earlier, that they do not yet know which ones of them are the alternates, and which ones aren't. So what I was asking was...isn't it possible that the juror folks are worried about (#4) could end up being one of the alternates, who is not needed for deliberation?

Ok, so what did we learn from this witness in 3 hrs:

- She CAN exclude Caylee and kc
- She CANNOT exclude Caylee and kc
- kc's DNA is 14-15
- kc's DNA is 15-19
- All the notes on JB's cool big notepad didn't really pertain to this case
- Just about everything she had was inconclusive

- She likes the sound of her own voice

I'm a rebel who hates forced moments of silence.

There are several great threads to take a moment to remember Caylee-- too much steam blowing off in here right now!

If I could make a suggestion. Since we will be in recess until 3:05 Can we have a moment of silence at 3:00PM ET on the forum for the third anniversary of the last time Caylee was seen alive. I am only asking for a moment possibly 1 minute. Does anyone agree?

1 Minute Countdown...

So did JB score points to his crediblity by getting the the information out about the paternity test when refering to his opening statement from the jury point of veiw?

By now I know they have figured out there are things they have not been allowed to hear from both sides. The information released to the jury has been very controlled.

I don't think so. I think the jury finds JB confusing, and I think JA made short work of the witness, and that's what they're going to remember.

Did anyone notice Casey smiling at someone directly in her line of view, just when the jury was leaving. Wonder as she was facing them if it was someone from the jury!!

twitter
InSession
4 civilians have been evicted from the balcony today for sleeping.

It does suck, and we will NEVER know! But then on the bright side, the truth may be so horrible, that we are better off not knowing.

I know all I need to. I believe 100% Casey coldly murdered her own child because Caylee was standing between her and the life free of any & all responsibilities.

I PRAY Caylee was chloroformed prior to the duct taping and never regained consciousness.

Caylee Marie Anthony
August 9, 2005 - June 16, 2008

I thought of this song when I woke up today ...

Why did she have to go
So young I just don't know why
Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme ...
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me

You shouldn't have had such a short period on this Earth. Today may not mark the day you get justice Caylee. But God willing justice for you will be coming soon.

Love,
your WS family

Shaeffer would call GA next and go after him like a red-headed step-child. LOL

I think that's what's going to happen, since there was no one waiting in the hall... :cool:

Did anyone notice Casey smiling at someone directly in her line of view, just when the jury was leaving. Wonder as she was facing them if it was someone from the jury!!

I sure as heck hope not, and sure hope it wasn't Juror #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83