2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear .... Miss James. I need to make a major addition to this post, if I may.

During the depo with Linda when CA stated this, she was asked which attorney prepared these papers and did she have a copy. Of course CA said she did have a copy but couldn't produce it. She told Linda the name of the attorney was Paul Kelly, their family friend.

LE spoke with Mr Kelly who denied creating these papers.

This is all in CAs state depo and one of the supplemental reports written by Yuri.
I remembered bits of that ! Thank you for pulling it together. It was weird stuff and deception like this that fueled the rumors of paternity.
This family created their own demise,IMO.
God Bless them,as they are suffering for it.

I may be wrong in my way of thinking.... but when the womans dna was found on the duct tape it showed me that the forensics was pretty damn good as they traced the dna back to her. That to me shows that at least they didnt 'hide' it or anything and they certainly crossed their t's and dotted their i's

I'm correct am I not ladies and gentleman?....oooops sorry ... strike that I've been watching too much of JB

I couldn't help on that, can't search well. I do recall at one point we were asked to cease and desist the ridiculous conversations about it as they get no where, and the point is mute. That must have been early 2009. Needless to say, if KC knows or does not, she is not telling. And, you haven't seen any men claiming anything as such in this last 3 years, not even with all the crazies and jailhouse hopefuls. So there you have it.

So,parking lot maybe. I just never had an interest . I don't think it's relevent.

I got that. He implied that even the bag could have killed Caylee. At least, he seemed to imply that. Who knows?

O/T PS. Don't know who's following the stray cat with the kittens saga and who isn't, but she carried 5 over on Monday, and this morning another appeared on my back porch. Mama cat has been disappearing alot, Hubby and I thought she was hunting. I guess she WAS hunting...for her lost kitten. 6 total. Yikes. Who wants one? :)

BBM
That's what a real "'Mama" does. She finds her lost baby and brings it home to safety. She doesn't go "cattin' around" for 31 days!:rolleyes:

I am new here and reading all of this and catching up has taken me DAYS!!!! Thank you guys for the laughs during this horrible time. I am wondering though since I am having trouble finding this ( and get going in a different direction when I go to look) where I can find a thread about the dad of Caylee. Sorry if this has been asked

I agree with the poster who said that 3years and still haven't caught up!
:wagon:

Totally OT but this paternity talk reminds me,HLN stated Joran Van der Sloot is going to be a dad. His girlfriend gets conjugal visits and she's pregnant.

Now ,nobody can respond or I will be in deep doodoo for taking a thread off course......again.........today : ( My bad

What happened to the presser at 4 pm by Vasco T? Did it get cancelled?:waitasec:

All along I have noticed a distinct O.J. theme to JB's "strategy" contaminated evidence he is obsessed with booties he even asked him if they wore them in the swamp. Now today document examiner got a spec of DNA on the tape. I could give many other examples but this don't trust the evidence defense isn't new. The shovel and heart sticker he seems so proud of I don't think the state cared a wit about.. JB just draws attention to by making a big fuss. Maybe he is laying a foundation for a future class action against the adhesive company for faulty sticker glue... ( hope he doesn't read this )

:loser:

Did you happen to watch the first Phil Spector trial? LKB did the same thing and I would swear she gave JB this script today. That case was full of hinky DT shenanigans.The judge found Henry Lee to be deceptive.Werner Spitz testified for the defense in that case too,and made NO SENSE!

Definitely a theme here.

Strange that KC suggested that 2 different guys who had died was possibly the father. What did she think...that there was no way to check if they were dead? I bet she knew who the dad was. Maybe she had many guys but its hard for me to believe she did not know. Why was it a secret for her also?

Actually I just remembered that we heard about three guys. One was a surfer that she met I think while she worked at Universal and he was later found to have committed suicide. Pretty much just the one time with him IRCC I'm going to have to go back to find it.

I'm fuzzy on this but I remember LE released the death certificate for Eric. He passed in April or early spring and ICA told everyone and LE he passed away either on Caylee's birthday or around that date. The kicker, ICA said he was on the way to Caylee's birthday party.

What I don't remember clearly is iF LE spoke with the family. There was another man who died that ICA was rumored to have claimed he was the father and his family denied he ever knew ICA.

I would search for the threads because we had long discussions about this.

Then she said that both men died on the way to the birthday party because I definitely remember the other gentleman died died while going there. Neither month matches IRC. I thought they said EB died in Kentucky. Frankly I think she searched for deaths that she could make fit her story.

Actually I just remembered that we heard about three guys. One was a surfer that she met I think while she worked at Universal and he was later found to have committed suicide. Pretty much just the one time with him IRCC I'm going to have to go back to find it.

Never heard of the surfer dude who committed suicide, but being that he committed suicide it agrees with the other ones who were dead. KC probably did not want anyone to find out who it was and thought if she brought a guy that died they would not bother her about it.

Totally OT but this paternity talk reminds me,HLN stated Joran Van der Sloot is going to be a dad. His girlfriend gets conjugal visits and she's pregnant.

Now ,nobody can respond or I will be in deep doodoo for taking a thread off course......again.........today : ( My bad

full. out. ((((thud)))).

After all the anticipation...today was such a let-down.

It was like sleeping with the guy you've had a massive crush on for years only to find out he's the worst lover ever!

Was it said that the pants that were questioned about today that were tested were worn by KC on June 16th? If so, how do they know she wore them on that day or whatever day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89