2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me, what is it that causes the margins of the page to get blown?

I want to know what is doing it to try to make sure that I am not doing whatever it is.

So annoying!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
News 13's Adam Longo is keeping a sidebar stopwatch. Watch @cfnews13 every sidebar for a time!! More than 30 min so far!! #CaseyAnthony

This lady talks too much.

its funny how when Dr Vass taked this long we were riveted but this lady is putting me to sleep. i dont know if its her verbage, her dry as toast inflection or if im still hung up on her dinner with JB

JB was up early anticipating his objection. Still overruled. Still standing.

I would bet if Caylee had been found in July 2008 that ICA's fingerprints would have been on that tape.

Hmm... JB is visibly annoyed at JA's questions

Can someone please tell me, what is it that causes the margins of the page to get blown?

I want to know what is doing it to try to make sure that I am not doing whatever it is.

So annoying!

Extremely long unbroken links in signatures tend to be the culprit. It's not you.

TOTALLY OT, I wonder if JA or the other SA have pics of Caylee in their offices, homes, lockers, etc?

JB is so upset that his hours of work this morning is being destroyed by Ashton, IMO.

So to recap.....nothing you said means anything to this case.....correct

Good job summarizing by JA. Boil it all down to a few sentences for the jury to remember.

Here comes Mr. I Can't Resist Doing a Redirect.

DNA expert admits that DNA could have been destroyed if a body was in a swampy location. FINALLY!!! Why did this have to take 6 hours?!

Yep...enough already....move on for the jurors and us!!!! OH Lord...here goes JB again. <mod snip>

OMG JA! That was AMAZING!

Jose trying to muddy the water again

JA did a good job of showing how much BS JB was spewing this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth