2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA giggling like a school girl with the young lady(woman) sitting at her side. Oh, she must be in "Casey's world" right now...on the playground pretending George did not molest her...

:doh: I have to keep this defense straight in my head so I can give a fair shake to all the evidence they are going to present. :yes:

Jurty returns, Defense calls next witness Robyn Maynard

Just so you know...the DT case has me drinking wine this early in the afternoon....shoesies...may have to give self imposed TO soon. Hiccup.

Witness: Robin Maynard, president of breast cancer foundation.

ETA: Oh, and also former sheriff's office employee. Duh, Kat.

That makes me mad that LP is bothering the As on these anniversary days.

I never liked him. Always felt he was blowing hot air and very unusual. Fame mongerer, IMO.

I'm not following you Gitana :( Let me ask a different way: Right now, the jury members sitting over there hearing the testimony, consist of more than 12 people. There are more than 12, to insure that if someone does get kicked off and go home, there will still be 12 jurors available to deliberate the case when it's time. I read on here earlier, that they do not yet know which ones of them are the alternates, and which ones aren't. So what I was asking was...isn't it possible that the juror folks are worried about (#4) could end up being one of the alternates, who is not needed for deliberation?

You read that wrong. The jurors are picked/seated prior to opening statements as are the alternates. We already know who the jurors are and who the alternates are.

On another subject, my feeling from the way JB is calling witnesses is that he has no real defense to present.

I swear Baez thinks the entire jury has that same condition of Drew Barrymore's character in 50 First Dates. Only he thinks they forget everything with each witness and he gets to start a fresh new slate with them. Lord. Hello BAEZ, the jury is not made of lobotomized zombies. They are taking notes and remembering a lot of things you wish they wouldn't!

Is there anyone neutral here that will tell me whats going on? I missed the last couple hours at a doctor appt. I want to know if Baez has made more headway after the dna stuff or how the case is looking but NOT thru rose colored glasses. How are things really going?

Robin Maynard up to bat- was crime scene investigator for OCSO.

Isn't this dangerous? Doesn't this open up the SA's to be able to ask certain things...

NM- thought she was someone else :)

This seems just so unorganized?? We go from DNA, blood and semen to the heart shaped sticker? Color me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0