2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk today about Caylee's bones being scattered, collect and sifted and ICA hasn't winced once, hasn't shed a tear....she just sits there so freakin' indignant!

This is a pretty good argument, actually.

Although what is disposable waste to normal people and what is not may not be the same as Casey's definition since she kept a bag of trash in her trunk and she discarded her daughter as garbage.

JB: May I publish your honor?
HJBP: You may. Please refer to them by their exhibit number...
JB: Yes, sir.
(Jose picks up the picture from the overhead projector and looks at the back to get the exhibit number)

How is showing all the trash that was left with Caylee helping his client?? It just shows how heartless she was to leave her among all that filthy trash.

Funny how I rarely posted here during the State's CiC but now I'm finding myself here all day! :woohoo:

throw a few empty soda cans and an empty pizza box in your trunk = decomp smell. No way Jose!!

JB wants to know if the pile of trash was sent to the lab for testing

Umm maybe because it wasn't relevant.

ca1k.jpg

arrogant and sullen looking

You're right. I guess I just find it less relevant. But how I feel about it has nothing to do with what the DT is trying to do, or should put on! :banghead:

I have to give him credit for sticking with her all these years but i think he sees a big book deal and a Made for lifetime MOvie after all is said and done!

Yeah. I only think it matters if the state has something more significant to attach to it. Otherwise it's not a key piece of evidence. IMO.

Personally, I found it so iffy I disregarded it already.

But that's just me.

is the heart sticker agitating her?

When they showed it on the overhead screen, she made a face like she had never seen that before...or maybe it was because the heart was beating...lol..

That heart sticker really upsets Casey each time she sees that picture of the heart. She is probably kicking herself for having a moment of weakness and using the heart sticker.

I personally thing the "puffy" sticker is much to do about nothing. It looks like the kind my girls wore when they were small as 'earrings'. They fell off quite easily when brushed against hair, coats, jackets, etc. This was an area where many young children were present.

Many young children were present?? :waitasec:

even if this heart sticker is unrelated, what does that have to do with the defense. It seems to me that this whole issue with the heart sticker is stupid. the DT should be focusing on a DEFENSE, not a sticker that MAY or MAY not be related!

I thought I saw a gatorade bottle in that last one...

JB showing the trash (((that is not connected to the case))) found in the woods.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1