2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is trying to say that Casey didn't use the shovel (via no touch dna being there) but we already know she used the shovel LOL

I can't believe Baez opened the door on the shovel low level DNA... I can't wait for prosecution to cross-examine...

We need a "poke" feature on this forum. Wake me up when something relevent comes up.

Note to Trish, please get a buzzer and we can take turns listening to baez and IF he says anything that makes sense then Buzz it to wake the rest of us up. Also BUZZ when side bars are over.

why the hell does he want to prove there is some DNA on the shovel?!?!?!

Yep, the FBI tech fingerprint - I KNEW it. JA says it shouldn't be in because it can't be scientifically interpreted. JB it should be in because it's there.

He would hate it if JA tried to do that to him!

OT--just returned from a 15 day vacation. During the State's case, was there any testimony or important rulings about the alleged sex abuse by GA or LE? Can't seem to find any mention on lawyer's thread or Lee Anthony thread. TIA!!

There's DNA there, but not sufficient enough to determine whose it is, per JB.

JA asking what the relevance is. I have to agree.

*slingshots another bird*

So...Baez has yet to find traction.

Good.

You know, honestly, I get why JB is going through this testimony. He SHOULD do the best for his client. But for the love of all that is sacred and holy, he needs to try to find a way to ask short succinct questions before he puts EVERYONE to sleep.

So confused as to why JB wants to prove there was DNA on a shovel borrowed by his client to possibly bury her dead daughter????

JB...give it up!!

Yes something is there...but no one can say what it is!!!

Aliens could have left it there..FGS>>>:banghead::banghead::banghead:

The prosecution had a plan and that was to tell a story from beginning to the end. They have almost completed the plan although they are not finished with the ending. That is coming up once the defense rests the case.
What is most perplexing to me is that there does not seem to be a beginning or end to the endless opportunities lost by the defense. The defense seems to be trying to tell a story from the end to the beginning with all in the middle muddled up. No sense...no story...no nothing. This will not pass the "50" threshold. That is it...Nothing more.

HHJP told JA to sit down and calm down. WOW.

SA has a real problem with Baez introducing this DNA evidence.

Mr. Ashton being reprimanded by Perry. SA really really doesn't want this evidence in, wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member