2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with Baez dragging out the word 'and' ? I don't know that I have ever heard someone try to draw out a one syllable word so often.

So glad I'm meeting a friend for lunch now, I can't take much more of this...........

Maybe I am just slow, but I am completely baffled as to how the lack of blood or other DNA being absent on items so degraded is helpful to the defense.... can someone help me, please?

I feel like I'm being held hostage!

I have never wanted to get out of listening to anything so much in my entire life. Except for the motivational speaker hubby made me go to when we were dating!

MAKE. IT. STOP. PLEASE!

No kidding. This is cruel and unusual punishment! :banghead:

Sorry, Ashton but that is not hypothetical. Your whole case is that the duct tape was on Caylee's face!

That was submerged under water for nearly 6 months - not sure if you understand this.

vyl3c0.jpg

OMG, there was blood evidence on all of these items that were found with Caylee? I was not aware of that. What did that monster do to this baby?

Ummm, Jose? The jury cannot hear your snarky inferences or pathetic attempts to shift blame if they are ASLEEP! :loser::loser:

Me thinks that JB is forgetting the fact that the partial profile (6 out of 9) is below the standards for the lab to report on....Hummmm Me thinks there is a reason for that standard..no?..Can you imagine IF the state tried to enter this stuff as evidence??..He'd be screaming Standards and why there is standard>> Geesh...This jury is not that ignorant about this stuff..thus no raising of hands..BTW Did JB raise his hand?:floorlaugh:

Me thinks that JB is forgetting he is the leader of the DT and not the prosecution.
:twocents:

What is he trying to prove by the fact that there was NO DNA on any of the evidence? Once again Decomposition does NOT have DNA.

Blanket not in evidence, JB strikes. OOPSIE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld