2011.06.17 Dateline NBC RE: The Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cindy's brother agrees with you, so do i... a couple of email excerpts from rick plesea (cindy's brother) to cindy:

Monday, August 11, 2008 2:24 PM

Cindy, You still didn't say if any human being has ever witnessed the existence of this "ghost babysitter". A simple yes or no would suffice. I am sorry but I have seen enough of Casey's actions after the fact to know she is full of crap! You would immediately notify your mom or dad in the event of someone taking Caylee. You can believe her all you want, but I don't buy it for 1 second. Not one second! She lied to you in front of me about being pregnant. She was seven months! It was so obvious it was ridiculous. Her own friends said she is a liar and a good decent person does not steal from their parents and grand parents

Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:59 AM

Casey made you both look like fools at my wedding. Did you forget I told you she was pregnant!!! You are a nurse for Christ sake. You are a fool. Casey has buffaloed you and George for a long time.

I've always been amazed that such a serious discussion wasn't done over the telephone. I might just be showing my age, but I can't imagine e-mailing about this with your sister.

Personally I wish Dominick Dunne was still alive and covering the trial for Vanity Fair.

:rose: RIP DD - you are sorely missed.

Me too ((miss him)). The last person I wanted to see in the last clip was LKB - that woman is everywhere!

MOO

Mel

I'd never seen Tony's apartment door before, I don't think.

I like how at 1 minute into Part 2, Cindy coaxes George's story "... until you opened the trunk...".

Not too bad as far as the usual incorrect reporting is concerned. I only watched Parts 1 and 2, all I saw there was at 1:30 in Part 2, he says Cindy found "a scrap of paper with the number of one of Casey's girlfriends, so she called...". Not a big deal, but it wasn't a scrap of paper, it was Amy's resume. I always wondered why Casey had Amy's resume.

At 2:14 in Part 2, Cindy talking about how one of two things is gonna happen, either Casey takes her to Caylee or Cindy's taking Casey to the police station, "... and Casey says 'Mom, it's ok. TAKE ME'" What an act Cindy put on.

Wow--how did those emails become public?

And speaking of "buffaloing" Cindy and George, isn't it possible that that's what happened with Casey's graduation, too? Anybody who makes up a job and a nanny can also tell her parents that she graduated, but that there was a mix-up and now she can't walk with her class! Of course they threw her a party; she probably told them her diploma was in the mail.

She waited and told them the day of the graduation and party, so they had no choice but to have the party since people were coming to the house in a few short hours.
Kinda reminds you of the walk and turn in Universal with YM, doesn't it....

She waited and told them the day of the graduation and party, so they had no choice but to have the party since people were coming to the house in a few short hours.
Kinda reminds you of the walk and turn in Universal with YM, doesn't it....

On that note, I never believed the 1/2 credit thing. Who doesn't graduate missing 1/2 credit. You go to summer school - you don't go the whole GED route. I know, I had an F in History in high school and had to make it up at summer school. But I still got my diploma after I finished my course. And trust me, my mother did NOT throw me a party. We knew well in advance that 1) I would not be walking with my class, and 2) I was going to summer school, and 3) I wasn't going to get any kind of party, let alone a graduation gift!

Where is the proof that it was 1/2 credit? Has that ever ever been verified. Seems fishy to me - but we are talking about ICA here.

MOO

Mel

I like how at 1 minute into Part 2, Cindy coaxes George's story "... until you opened the trunk...".

Not too bad as far as the usual incorrect reporting is concerned. I only watched Parts 1 and 2, all I saw there was at 1:30 in Part 2, he says Cindy found "a scrap of paper with the number of one of Casey's girlfriends, so she called...". Not a big deal, but it wasn't a scrap of paper, it was Amy's resume. I always wondered why Casey had Amy's resume.

At 2:14 in Part 2, Cindy talking about how one of two things is gonna happen, either Casey takes her to Caylee or Cindy's taking Casey to the police station, "... and Casey says 'Mom, it's ok. TAKE ME'" What an act Cindy put on.

YES, several times on that interview, Cindy leads and starts the story
for George. I understand she is in a tight spot, but her lies are not going to
help her daughter and they certainly didn't/don't help Caylee.
I was most infuriated when she was on the stand
and described that cosy little scene on the last night she saw Caylee -
the three of them watching the video at the Nursing home.
No - no fight or yelling at your daughter for stealing from your mother's account!?? JMHO

Can someone tell me When(date) of that Dateline Interview was done, please?
TIA

BBM- IIRC, ICA was supposed to be giving it to her supervisors at Universal. Amy wanted to get a job there. There's no end to her lying...

When someone (Casey) tells a girl that she has grown close to that she "had a dream" that her father molested her, and then that suddenly morphs into him molesting her from and early age through her teenage years....they might be a liar.

First, for the record, I don't believe GA molested KC. However, the scenario you describe above happens more often than you'd think. I volunteered for years at an agency serving child sexual abuse victims (kids and adult survivors) and was shocked to see how many adults (of all ages) would come upon memories (in their adulthood) buried deep in their souls. It's a coping mechanism. So I don't discount those stories at all - except when KC is telling them.

My friend didn't know she was pregnant until she was 7 months. Was on the pill the whole time. Had been having light periods since being on the pill and continued to do so, though irregularly. Has IBS and bloating problems. She did start eating more and attributed her small weight gain to that. We were all floored...none more than her and her husband though!

My daughter's best friend also didn't know she was pregnant. Was on a DIET to lose weight she had gained. Ended up damaging her kidneys and was admitted to the hospital, in a bed, with her mother beside her when the doctor came in and said "Do you know that you are pregnant?". Turned out she was 6+ mos. Had no clue because she had had irregular periods.

ETA: One big difference from her and ICA was that this girl was overweight. So she evidently didn't show at all.

First, for the record, I don't believe GA molested KC. However, the scenario you describe above happens more often than you'd think. I volunteered for years at an agency serving child sexual abuse victims (kids and adult survivors) and was shocked to see how many adults (of all ages) would come upon memories (in their adulthood) buried deep in their souls. It's a coping mechanism. So I don't discount those stories at all - except when KC is telling them.

Very interesting that you have first hand experience, this is a point I have always been curious about. If you ask a group of psycholo/iatrists, I think you get a mixed bag of those that believe that repression happens and those that believe repression is bogus. It's nice to hear from someeone that has heard testimonial.
Yes, we know she is a massive liar, so that is highly "prejudicial" when we think it out. I think my hang-up is that she would have had to have repressed something that just happened about a decade ago and then suddenly remembered it within the past year. That JB will not put her psychologist on the stand to talk about this is very telling.

I graduated from high school in the early 1980's. There was a girl a grade ahead of me who failed a class her senior year. She walked with her class but didn't get her diploma until after summer school. Maybe it's because it was a private school and parents who pay the money at least want to pretend their kids are graduating, but I was under the impression that that's what schools did.

So, if a student is half a credit shy of graduating do they walk the next year, or is there a summer graduation ceremony, or do they just never walk across the stage?

BBM- IIRC, ICA was supposed to be giving it to her supervisors at Universal. Amy wanted to get a job there. There's no end to her lying...

What I want to know is why she even printed Amy's resume out in the first place, and kept it in her glove compartment. Amy said in her testimony she emailed her resume to KC. Why did she print it? It's not like Amy would have known either way.

What I want to know is why she even printed Amy's resume out in the first place, and kept it in her glove compartment. Amy said in her testimony she emailed her resume to KC. Why did she print it? It's not like Amy would have known either way.

Lesson learned from this - never send something confidential unless you know for certain what the recipient is going to do with the information!

:online:

Wow! They went all the way back to the beginning. I've never seen many of these pics.

$$$$$$$$$$$

But I wonder who for? CA & GA (I heard they sold another packet to 48 Hours recently). Or JB and ICA?

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I was going to make a snarky comment that ICA probably promised Amy that she would give her resume to people at Universal, I had no idea that was actually the truth. I never ceased to be amazed at the lengths her lies go....just insanity. :sick:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA0LG0A48vk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - ‪State vs. Casey Anthony, Part 1 on dateline.‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_omzcQDZJf0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - ‪State vs. Casey Anthony, Part 2 msnbc video- 6-24-11.flv‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJvN98nHsv4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - ‪State vs. Casey Anthony, Part 3 via~ msn msnbc universal dateline‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrLoNsVneU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - ‪msnbc video State vs. Casey Anthony, Part 4.flv‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVYHJaaguNw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - ‪State vs. Casey Anthony, Part 5.f‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-ZgPbIwb4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - ‪State vs. Casey Anthony, Part 6.flv‬‏[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back