2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he on the stain? I thought he wasn't supposed to go there! Sheesh, Baez.

Dr. H extensive working with forensic anthropologists who tell him this is adipocere....he feels it is in any experts realm...if we go with that Dr. Vass is not anthropologist (Jb laughs)

how long it takes for adipocere to develop...environmental factors...areas of reduced O2 content and more often cool and damp....bodies disenterred...properly laid bodies from funeral home will have adipocere due to cool restricted environment....

.....missed som

garbage JA asked you to see....you saw garbage received by SO...damp photos and saw it afterwards....forensic entomologist consulted in case...is it common practice to alter evidence? object sustain

garbage put in a dry room...that evidence altered since originally collected...objectoverrule
come here 3 years later show you can that was put in dry room then saved 3 years later...render garbage (compound question and vague on entomology? sustain)

expect the physical evidence now to be different than when collected.....
show pic of damp garbage ....neither you nor dr. haskell got see this garbage (object

the garbage in the trunk - object overrule

from get go...if I were entomologist involved demand a dna of maggot gut contents (object-move to strike sustain) other types of ....

entire debate as to whether dead body in trunk of car - overrule

sustained!

other types of things done to answer this question that we are all tryin to answer object - sustained!

JB knocks mike....wakes everyone

now maggots eats remnants of food and bacteria left on remnants of food....JA asked you about garbage bag being an obstafcle for maggots and insect activity....show witness SA#75 publish...
publish to witness and ....
white bag of garbage with red staining on underside....SA#127 publish...trash bag not much deterrant for maggots and insects - drawstring leaves big hole in bag.....

Stain on you had in your study and asked if you had done it for this case....it was not...reasons other than this case...didn't include pigs with plastic bags, blanket and canvass bag...do that study for this case attempt to use same veh...handled pig carcasses as teh body in this case...duplicate the scenario...absolutely and not in Nebraska but in summer in FL......publish to jury

JA asked relations your study relates to this...picture of ? child car seat? or stain on carpet from decomp fluid...believe this stain if you can see a stain ....render a decision it came from human decomp....Object- Approach!

Wait a minute....

Now TH is testifying that his pig experiment testimony is useless because it has nothing to do with ANY of the conditions in this case. WTH? So everything he testified to before is irrelevant to this case? So why did he go on and on about it for hours?

In regards to replicating this case " I would like to do it in the summer time in Florida" .
So, is Dr. Huntington saying his experiment is irrelevant to this case? Cannot believe this -just keeps getting worse! iMO

Wow- I had to go out today and just tuned in for the afternoon session- I can't believe this witness is still on! I suppose I didn't miss anything interesting, right? Things sound tense b/n the atty's and JP.

JA completely savaged the witness on cross. I think he has done more good to the prosecution than the defense. JB is now attempting to backpeddle, but I think any of the witnesses credibility is shot. Both JB and Dr. Huntington are just coming across as sort of stubborn and arrogant.

If I was the court reporter I would be madder that seven hells having to carry the typewriter thingy over to the bench 73 million times a day!

Irks me to no end!!! This is the bug guy, and he gets to talk about stains and evidence he has never even seen.

CA scratching imaginary bugs off after seeing evidence photo, GA finger over mouth

Juror 16 just took juror 17s jacket and put it over the tv.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:27 PM

Really JB is going there? Does this look like a stain from human decomp? Really JB?

I do not like this witness, he reminds me of my cousin, very sneaky and plays word games.

Well, I think the jurors are looking at the stain and thinking it looks like it could come from human decomposition.

That's what it looks like to me. But I'm not a chemist.

Just the fact that they're even debating this means it's human decomp to me. If it was not, Casey would be able to inform them where it came from, and the FBI researchers would be able to confirm that analysing the samples.

Juror 16 just took 15's sweater and put it over monitor. Right now there is a pic of trunk liner on screen #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:28 PM

I have missed everything from cross til now, because my inlaws came by (surprise!)

I had video up with split screen, and at some point ICA started laughing and my FIL caught it and said....she's very foolish to laugh, no matter what was said her situation is not funny (he doesnt follow the trial)

This is a joke. Having the witness testify from pictures on topics he is not an expert in?
I have never seen a bigger waste of money paid for by the taxpayers of Florida. The needle is too good for the defendant.

JB can try and rehabilitate this witness as much as he wants to to,but I don't think it will work-I think he should just call it a day!

Does the content of this witness' testimony truly warrant all this time and drama????? He's testifying about studies he conducted - not on actual decomposition in this case!

And he just stated that if he had it to do over again, he would replicate to the best of his ability a test in F.L.O.R.I.D.A.

Duh.

Go home already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members