2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 14 shaking his head at answer given by bug expert under cross examination. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 1:17 PM

:seeya: A hurricane went through in Aug 2008. The area where Caylee's remains were found was under water for several weeks. Hope that helps.

I don't believe this has been pointed out to the jurors, am I mistaken? Thanks.

LOL so much for moving the body by Kronk. 3-4 days.

Agreed they weren't moved from the dump site!!!

Oh snap, convenient that the trial so closely coincides with the dates Caylee died, eh? The witness testifies that it would be 2-3 days before the body placed at the scene.

JA is bringing it all together.... very organized... calculated... pinning him down to times... brilliant. :heartbeat: :woohoo:

Funny that this entemologist doesn't seem to realize right now that JA is a spider and he, the witness, is the fly. I wonder which kind?

He is falling right into JA's web.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
During this line of cross examining - no jurors are taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

This talk about the jurors' note taking is making me soooo nervous! They can't really be falling for the defense theory, can they?

expert now saying body been there say approx day 4 !!!!!!!!

JA... my hero... Caylee's hero... he will win this for the State!!!!!

#CaseyAnthony Ashton: how long was body at Suburban Drive? Huntington: placed there 2-3 days post mortem. #CayleeAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:18 PM

Ashton is asking how long does TH think the body was somewhere else? Huntington says assuming environmental conditions - about 2-4 days
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:18 PM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: JA is burying this guy. I feel bad for him

Brilliant, Ashton, well done! 2 or three days after death. Same as other evidence: she died, was in the trunk 2 or 3 days, then in the woods

YES YES YES....I just Screamed at the 2-3 days!!!!!! hahahahahaha WOOT WOOT!
Go JA!
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!

sorry about the caps)

Scene consistent with body being moved after 2-3 days and remaining at that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove