2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huntington: Agrees with Ashton that place that earlier held body would smell, stink. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:34 PM

JB is not happy. Scientist got called out by his depo. Bad moment for him, he was caught trying to deflect the truth as he recognized it in Jan. when the depo was done.

Can't believe he hasn't asked for a break to "check his blood sugar" yet . . . .

I don't think the witness is really seeing what JA is setting up. But then again, I'm not sure that's his job. I do think he's trying to answer to the best of his ability. But the science just isn't on the DT's side.

I love this asking about where the body decomposed would stink wouldn't it.

Ashton says if decomposition was happening in a car it would be an awful smell? TH says yes. And it would be hard to get out. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:35 PM

Ashton is getting to previous testimony of smell of death in #CaseyAnthony car.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:35 PM

Open the canisters with smell of decomp on the tire cover! (Sorry, wishful thinking.)

Im jumping in my seat

woooohooo think im gonna have a heart attack!!!

JA up to show Dr. H something in Dr. Haskell's report from the scene....looking thru report.....witness strains to see report.....CM yawning and stiffling yawns....kc cocking head to side....JA found reference in report

JA - pg 61 line 7....general if you agree with Dr. Haskell...depo 1/28th? read what Dr. Haskell said...reduced #'s of early initial colonizers body was stored.....
Jb objects ? overrule

JA ask him to follow question --is there any thing w/Dr. H report that you disagree or take issue...the only part not alot to disagree with....only part jumps out at me ....very similar or same report of what mine would look like given the same evidence....are you now saying you disagree with Dr. Haskell report - that is one possible ....Dr H expanding on other possibles....depends on circumstances - environmental conditions....is there something you know now that you didn't know in Jan of this year? Object - overrule ...anything different as far as you know in environment - agree with his consistent body deposited end June or early July 2008....if body kept in early decomp from early colonizers would that place smell? yes if allowed to decomp in absence of early decomp...that place wold stink and would not be able to get stink out....human decomp is very recognizable can't clean it out cant get it out....whever decomp difficult to ever get it out....examine 6/2010 2 years after trunk liner removed no garbage in car trunk - removed more than 2 years before....correct? object- sidebar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly