2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Jeff makes me want to be a lawyer! He's awsome! BEST cross I have EVER seen!:rocker:

and I've seen hundreds

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER.

And ICA is the <modsnip>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I am laughing about this. ICA should have pled out 3 years ago. Take that, inmate!

Camera just paused on Mr. Mason - for a few seconds - while he gave a big sigh and pressed his lips together.....
Not looking too happy....

He knows JB is the one left this door wide open.Again.

The witness already said the smell of human decomp is distinctive during JBs questioning. He can't back away from that now.

IMO

Baez is probably up there trying to get his jacks back! Hey Your Honor that guy is my witness.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV

Ashton just got defense expert to admit if a body were in Casey's trunk.. It would smell so bad you would not be able to get rid of it

2 minutes ago

Defense expert admitted the state's scenario is possible to explain lack of bugs

8 minutes ago

State is tearing up the defense expert

12 minutes ago

Baez looks unhappy that defense witness told the state the body had been there since 2-4 days after death

17 minutes ago

Defense expert says bugs associated with early decomposition were not at the scene with Caylee's remains

32 minutes ago

Defense expert says bugs attracted to "early stage" decomposition missing from woods where Caylee was found

33 minutes ago

Baez and ICA don't look too happy!

Attachments

• huntington cross.jpg
    huntington cross.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 89
No matter how hard defense tries to take body from trunk it always comes back to smell. Baez will revisit that on redirect.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:38 PM

Why is this guy laughing about how the smell could have been decomp?

HHJP may not allow him to ask this but JB put him on as a decomp expert so he should be able to answer.

Why in the world would Jose put this guy up there if he was on the record as agreeing with the pros.

NO! Sorry! Trash does not smell that long after!!!!!! NO WAY! Especially when only boxes and bottles were in it.

JA - When in your experience has a bag of garbage stunk up a car trunk for TWO YEARS after it being removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille