2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When were you hired? On dec 11th, 2008 correct? [ he is coming back to that I bet.]

Baez and Casey watching JA decimate his expert witness.

baez.jpg

I am a paralegal (the real kind, not like ICA), and I must say this witness is getting TORE UP. I kinda feel sorry for him, but if this is what it takes for Caylee to get justice, I'm willing to see some witnesses blush/cry/etc! JA doing an amazing job!

I feel kinda sorry for him, too, like I should slip him a candy bar or something. Lord knows he must need it right about now!

Didn't we have another scientist that did an experiment after litigations started? Said he was going to do the study, but this case made it more important to do it now?

Salem

I am so enthralled right now, I can't even bring myself to walk down the hall to grab my laundry that needs to be folded!

Dr. H: And I said, "Hey...what's up dude. Can I snag yo wheels?"

(Not really, but just about!) :floorlaugh:

I am a paralegal (the real kind, not like ICA), and I must say this witness is getting TORE UP. I kinda feel sorry for him, but if this is what it takes for Caylee to get justice, I'm willing to see some witnesses blush/cry/etc! JA doing an amazing job!

I feel bad for also he's way out of league! he's never done this before i dont believe and of all cases to get he gets this one lol...

Hes getting Chewed up and spit out!

I've been listening rather than posting today, and just wanted to say that Jeff Ashton is doing a fantastic job! He's pretty much turned Dr. Huntington into a prosecution witness!

This is exactly what I expected the prosecution to do. They're taking defense witnesses and turning them into good witnesses for the prosecution.

Such an exciting Friday. Jeff rocks. Thanks for doing this for Caylee. Jeff even blindsided me with his excellent cross.
I am giddy. :D

He's over-explaining himself. He doesn't come across as truthful.

Great question about the length of time the trash would smell! I DID leave a bag of trash in my truck for 2 days in the hot and veeerrrry humid Virginia summer-where temps with humidity can go higher than Florida...and once I got in, removed the bag, opened my windows and drove around for 10-15 minutes-THE SMELL WAS GONE FOR GOOD.

Adding to me-self: And there was actually food in my trash, unlike TL's trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor