2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... witness tells JA he is 'making assumption' there was a body....

And this witness is making an assumption that there was food in the trash....because we know for a fact he did not see any food in the trash bag, it was not there.

JA should be done with this witness before he has a heart attack.

I just got back from a Dr's appointment and is this really the same guy on the stand who JB said would only be on for a half hour?! :banghead: I take it I didn't miss much. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

NO you didnt miss much.

Yet somehow I do feel you missed alot.

Love how JB is objecting when JA tries to elicite something outside the area of expertise, yet he did it all morning (and part of the afternoon!)

Why is he yelling? He can make his points without yelling at the witness. That doesn't come across well to the jury.

See this irritates me to no end...why shouldn't JA be allowed to have some passion for a dead baby? Just like where I work..you get in trouble if you show some passion even if it's for your job...it's "unprofessional"..but if you're a smarmy kiss azz who acts passive aggressively..but not loudly, all is good. Kind of like JB IMO. Mooooooooooooo. See, there goes my temper.

But I thought JB wanted this guy to be able to answer his questions that were outside of the expertise....what's good for the cooked goose is not good for the debonair and Sean Connery-like gander?

JB: out of his expertise.

Riiiiight...but decomp is the entomologists field of study. Okeedokey.

What about Gas Cans in a truck with out the vent lid on....Gas fumes!!!

OBJECTION....this witness is being asked questions that I do not want him to answer and I am paying him.

Poor little Jose. And with Geraldo there to see him and everything.

I bet he is praying for a recess before redirect so he can get LKB on the phone. Hopefully IS is keeping her too busy.

I am fist pumping every "Overruled" because they would have all been "Sustained" if Baez himself had not flung open those doors like the parting of the Red Sea for Moses!!!

Priceless.

Barz objected and "his" witness say, I think I can answer that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members