2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone reported from the court room lately. I am wondering if the jury is still awake or if they have been comatized.

I wonder if rodents would have eaten the flies and left only 75? :crazy:

I know that this whole case is NOT a laughing matter, but on days like today, I am so thankful that the testimony has humor, or at least watching the down fall of an attorney is humorous.

Would that be the suicidal squirrel? Do you think he likes flies on his pizza?

3-5 days in the trunk according to Dr. Haskell. The early colonizers had already moved on, Dr. Huntington. I know that because I was in Dr. Haskell's class that day.

Thankyouverymuch.

I know we are not allowed to comment on his seeming youth, but he does seem rather inexperienced on the stand. is this his first time giving expert testimony at trial? He does not seem to have had the little lessons of experience regarding "bring it all in writing" and "never operate from memory" when under oath?

The fact that he is known to the court and the jury as a student of Dr. Haskel really does not help. He is coming across like an enthusiastic student and not a long standing well rounded and experienced expert. On the stand he is coming across more as someone defending his thesis than as someone giving expert testimony in court.

BBM

Exactly! That's why he won't admit when he's wrong or just give a short straight answer.

Not having his notes with him shows Dr. Huntington's lac of experience. And an inexperienced "expert" often is nullified in the mind of the juror, IMO. Good job, Dr. h on affirming a number of the primary aspects of the prosecution's case. Not such a good choice of expert witnesses, JB. Of course, IMO.

It also gives you a chance to say "I would need to refer to my report" when asked something that you don't want to answer. jmo

I will never understand why JB sets up these scenarios for the State to come in and blast him out of the water .:maddening:

Like he client, he doesn't listen to the advice of those who have gone there before him.

This guy's trash line does not negate:

Nurse Cindy Anthony
Detective George Anthony
Detective Yuri Melich
Officer Forgey
Dr. Arpad Vass

And if necessary:

Sgt. John Allen
Cpl. Eric Edwards

....who all smelled human decomposition

Add Gerus & Bones to that list.

I agree he had no idea what was coming. I am just speechless that they didn't prep him. Your witness should know exactly what you are going to ask and you prepare them for what the other side most likely will ask.

Well, HE probably did not dine with JB last night!

did ja ask the the witness if he knew what happened
on dec 11, the day he was hired?

O.K. He smelled a smell in the car after 2 years, he now sees there is NO food in the "trash", so what was he smelling? Earlier, he attributed the "smell" to the "garbage" sitting in the hot florida sun. I hope JA can ask him about that.

And JB asks these leading questions IMO on purpose, so the witness will be signaled for the answer. IMO, MOO

This morning, 6 ejected for napping. This afternoon, 100 wide awake! Thanks Jeff! #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:46 PM

Who the heck naps? If you're gonna wait all that time in line to get in, don't nap!!! Or, master the art of sleeping with your eyes open. Maybe they should pipe in some rock music instead of white noise during the side bars, that'll do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru