2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have the big sound bite from today. JA will own the news coverage tonight. It will also stick in the jurrors minds and they will remember this cross.

This witness in unbearably awful.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
SWAT! There goes the defense bug expert! #CaseyAnthony. #HLN

From my observation, this witness has been ripped a new one!

He really does sound like he doesn't know what he's talking about. Obviously JB gave him a script, reviewed what testimony they wanted him to give.

Me thinks JB might want to consider going back to selling bikinis after this case.

ETA: Does Casey get how bad JB is?

OMG... witness tells JA he is 'making assumption' there was a body....

Anyone think young defense 'expert' is also in awe of JA and is thinking about now that perhaps he's on the wrong team? :floorlaugh:

Oh Jose's sitting on the mic button like a game show contestant!

BAM - chloroform in high concentrations can be used to kill insects - JA

JA says lets say the person was placed in the trunk alive, dies in the trunk, and there is chloroform in the air, what would that do to early colonizers?

Doesnt know - no research

"outside the parameters" for this witness?

you kidding me? JB you had this guy testifying to everything

She certainly did. How can you laugh when your daughter is not a pig and was wrapped in a blanket to rot.

Everybody laughed, it was a shocker, it caught everyone off guard and it took a minute to catch on. It was funny. I realize this is very serious, but it was also very unexpected - the kind of thing that would make you laugh even if you were already sadly crying, kwim?

Just my 2 cents,

Salem

JB objects to TH testifying outside the parameters. Too bad he opened that door himself! Now HHJP is giving JA back just as much latitude as he gave JB.

During this line of cross examining - no jurors are taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:15 PM

Jurors are paying attention, but I haven't noticed them taking many notes. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 1:15 PM

that is very upsetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads