2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey looks like she just won the lottery because this guy's testimony will come in! Really?

i wish someone would text ja, to let this guy say whatever he wants.
ja can end the defense case buy asking him about dec 11 call
and showing that kronk didn't move the body if defense knew it was her.

Shouldn't JB be spending his time on more productive things like running GA and LA through the mud? After all, THEY are the ones he's blaming Caylee's death and Casey's behavior on. So why spend so much time on bug and DNA experts? I STILL don't get it or him.

Of course, the only real way to dirty up GA and LA is to put ICA on the stand. He's going to text, stand on his head, anything it takes to avoid that. Including boring us to death.

If the Defense were wanting in this identity of staining evidence (which I think is significant) they should have an expert. Do they have a forensic chemist or someone who is going to or has testified to this?

Who is the Defense's CSI Expert(s) now that Dr. Henry Lee has left?

In all seriousness, taking into account what witness has testified too, How long should this witness have been on the stand? WHat exactly has he testified too in regards to this case?

I don't know. Every time I try to put my headphones on to listen to the direct, my ears punch me.

LOL....once again, JB and ICA break the courts rules and HHJP backs down and gets all giggly with his little pet, JB.

Why?? When will Caylee EVER be more important than ICA?? WHEN???

Judgement day.......

HHBP asks atty's to come up and read from his and start to scroll from page 14....

CM, JB and JA all reading ...JB and CM point to something and leave JA to read.....AJ walks down from bench....CM looking at evidence packages....JB walking around courtroom...

HHBP - anything else
JB - nothing from defense
JA - nothing about the stain - no problem with witness talking about ....if not in depo or report....
HHBP - it does not violate court order....Dr Haskell was asked....the area of subject matter was decomp was there not earthshattering info....permit the Dr. to voice his opinion - if jury finds him to be an expert - subspecialty of insects.....MR. Baez....do not get too enthused to make him an expert in something he is not......

Mr. Ashton you can question him about since you said you did not know...vs. total exclusion in a sub-specialty he is an expert in.

JA = the phenothaline test is outside his expertise - not serology

HHBP - you can ask him about it - there are tests to conduct for certain things - as far as details of those test but administer those tests are something different.....without determine his experience would be asking to guess...

I'm confused. Will the SA now be able to introduce the trunk stain from ICA's vehicle? It seems they should......

ca2j.jpg

LOL....once again, JB and ICA break the courts rules and HHJP backs down and gets all giggly with his little pet, JB.

Why?? When will Caylee EVER be more important than ICA?? WHEN???

When the defense tries to get a new trial.

:waitasec: Did I just hear HHJP say that he didn't think the witness's opinion was an "earth shattering" opinion?? Or did I just dream it? WOW...that's rich.

The witness has observed about 20-30 human or animals decompose on carpets.

JA - experience in stains identification - observed

identify stains on carpet.....

Huntington - stains on carpet - dark blackish stains

Witness says stain is blackish, JA wants specific study.

I would think these stains he is speaking of are a direct result of these bodies being laid DIRECTLY on the carpet/surface. Caylee was not! She was wrapped several times. Surely that makes a difference. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand