2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skull was fractured on inside that can't be seen from outside....that is nonsensical.

No shoes please, it is true that fractures may only be seen on the inside, with the naked eye, they appear as egg shell-type fractures and usually come from something equivalent to shaken baby syndrome.

Of course these fractures can probably seen on xrays as well. Those fractures are often not deep enough to show on the outside.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for this Dr at all. And Jeff doesn't need to be gentle.

Spitz is not a newbie to this stuff, he's testified as an expert in high profile cases before. IMO, he doesn't get a free pass or handled with kid gloves because he's been on this earth for 85 years. He agreed to testify in this case - - Ashton is trying to get justice for a murdered three year old little girl. With all due respect, that's more important than Dr Spitz's hurt feelings.

My opinions...

Ty Ty Ty. Ty Ty Ty!!

My face post of the day Ty!

Yikes...HHBP stating next Saturday they might work until 3:00 p.m.

Haha. JP going to extend the working hours if they're only getting through 1 witness a day.

Judge: we'll extend the work hours if necessary

Judge bringing up the sanctions motion again and threatening the attorneys regarding it.

Judge may extend hours each working day if they continue with only one witness per day.

i like how the judge is saying if we are going to take all day of one witness, i will just extend working hours.

I really can't say what I'm thinking in reference to good ole Dr Spitz........ So what can I say other than... MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER..THROW UP BOTH MY HANDS..

Be prepared to work next Saturday up until 3 pm. *Entire DT chuckles heartily* One witness per day isn't going to cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173