2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this witness is going to hold up well under cross examination anyway!

At least now the state will have time to prepare a cross examination for this opinion on the tape. It would be unfair for them to have to cross this guy with no advance notice. Nice try Baez.

Anyone else think HHJP is partaking in his own special break? Taking up smoking even if he doesn't already...I can't believe I almost slept through this!

So now the SA has to do a deposition this afternoon, thanks to JB, but JB I am sure will be taking the afternoon off. IMO

Edit to ask: or does JB have to be there too?

Actually, JB has to run the deposition so that the SA can cross examine him under deposition.

I wonder if this Dr. Spitz is also planning on ambushing the State? Baez had better be sure he doesn't do this again with the next witness!!!!!!!!! I can't stand Baez. He is so unethical.

Anyone know or have a guess what the sequestration issue was?

I have a guess (based on barely any knowledge, though, so take with a grain of salt.) If witnesses are sequestered, it means they aren't supposed to hear or know the other testimony. The expert witnesses are supposed to testify to what is in their reports and probably are able to read and respond to the other experts' reports. But I bet they are not allowed to watch or see a video of the other experts testifying. Maybe something the guy yesterday said indicated that he knew exactly what had been said in court by the other expert.
Does that make any sense?

Wasn't JB basically blaming his own witness at one point? I doubt that went over well with the witness.

He and ICA have that in common....they love to finger point; it's never them.

Geez, the spousal unit and I went to buy some tomatoes and peppers and missed the excitement...good thing I have WS for catch up! :)

Bill S. is HILARIOUS: "Baez is like those balloon doll figures with the big head that you punch and they fall and bounce right back up" Haha!

So Baez and rodriquez met a couple nights ago...wonder if it was the same dinner meeting with the FBI lady?

I bet they got together for drinks and dinner on JB's buddy Geraldo's boat. :rolleyes:

Did anyone see LKB anywhere on air last night? Just wondering what she would have to say after all this.

I like this witness...sue me. ;)

I do too. The witness is good. Baez has put a damper on what the witness might testify to because he STILL after all the warnings, all the instruction by HHJP, thinks he can be allowed to not disclose findings to the State. Horrible representation IMO. He has been told this I don't know how many times. I watched HHJP give this particular lecture to him over and over the last 2 years.

I wonder what little surprises Dr. Spitz and Baez cooked up that now they have to be very careful about.

I need a sedative, I really need a sedative now..... I am trembling and my face is beet red..................... I loathe him............

AW Bon settle down, take some chloroform.

Perry to Baez - "You think you can pick and choose which court orders you're going to comply with and which ones you're not"

Quote of the day from Perry and about time, Baez has been in trouble for his shady behaviour his whole life and getting away with it. For the first time a man is here to stop Baez and all his BS.

twitter

TrialNotes
Spitz testified in Phil Spector's trial that Lana Clarkson committed suicide by shooting herself in mouth w/Spector's gun.

Paraphrasing......BShaeffer just said JB is going to school in the courtroom and this is not right in a death penalty case.

grandmaj, after witnessing that, I am doing the same happy dance as your avatar.

He and ICA have that in common....they love to finger point; it's never them.

Geez, the spousal unit and I went to buy some tomatoes and peppers and missed the excitement...good thing I have WS for catch up! :)

I hope you bought LOTS of tomatoes, jane, because you'll probably be throwing them at the screen before long. Werner Spitz is coming up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member