2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think Casey has figured out yet that hiring JB was a mistake?

My goodness, HHJP is really angry with JB and the DT. For those not watching, he's not a ticked off yelling judge but he is steady and strong with his smack down.

Says they will stop at 1 today. This witness will step down and he can testify one day next week, after they do a deposition. JJHP will entertain a possible instruction if the state wants to draft one about this violation, he will reserve his decision as to whether he should render a contempt decision at the end of this trial.

Judge says Mr. Baez THIS IS NOT MY FIRST RODEO!

HHJBP IS NOT happy!

Experts with MAJOR opinions that are NOT contained in their reports.

Both sides engaging in game play. HHJBP is saying JB is NOT holding up his end of the bargin.

Here am I, faced with, what is the remedy.
talking about a possible violation of the rule of sequestration.
Goes back, reviews some cases.

sounds to me that the Judge is going to Deny JB the right to have this witness testify? am i right?

Mr. Baez this ain't my first rodeo.

BAEZ, shut up. You are digging a hole.

" Mr. Baez, this is not my first Rodeo!'

omg, contempt hearing for Baez at end of trial?

"Mr. Baez, this is not my first rodeo"

MY NEW SIGNATURE...how do I make a signature? lol

OMG HHJP Mr. Baez this is not my first rodeo

OMG.... Baez does NOT know when to STHU.

:thud:

"Not my first rodeo"... Baez needs to stop, the judge is already p.o.'d.

Mr. Baez this is not my first rodeo. I've tried a case or two... LOL!!! HHJP I love you and am so sorry you have to deal with Jose.

It appears to me this was quite intentional. This was not a slip not a sub issue of another issue. Not inadvertent. The question is whether Ms. Anthony should be punished. Remedies.......

contempt
instruction of the violation to the jury for use during deliberation

Asking what else this witness will give. Baez started to say something and was stopped.

At this point the judge telling Baez his witness will be removed from the stand and depositions be taken of this witness and called back next week.

Judge stated contempt will be considered at end of trial. State can write an instruction for the jury.

Baez is still whining. Judge says this is not my first rodeo. Really getting upset with Baez. He is soooooooo angry.

HHJP will render a decision regarding contempt against JB at the end of the trial.

I hope HHJP holds him in contempt.

Judge is NOT pleased with Mr. Baezzz at all. Seems like JB is going to end up being charged with contempt (at the conclusion of the trial).

HHJP - "Mr. Baez, this is not my first rodeo".

Possible contempt charges? Will consider at this trial is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime