2011.06.20. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really drives it home how she didn't give any thought to dumping Caylee and walking away and not looking back. We all were reminded how only a few short days ago it was the three year anniversary and now the anniversary of these pics. Shocking. She should have been home in the fetal position, sedated and bawling her eyes out that her baby was gone.

Really. the poor guy needs time for other things JVM.. shower, drive time, eating, reading, research, preparing his cross, Father's Day, Church...sleeping...
transcription, filings.... he just finished the depo at 4pm Sat. JB had 3 yrs to do what? find VDT? :crazy:

I agree with you. And Ashton cannot just scan through the depo at 5 am and come up with brilliant rebuttals. He needs and deserves the time to research the scientific theories the experts are going to lay out there. That is why those reports were due months ago, and not hours ago.

(insert name here?) triple dynamic - maternal narcissism and incest -
JVM: whoa put incest aside
woman?: rambling about maternal narcissism..
JVM: think what you are saying in plain english

(I'm sorry this is a wasted post because I couldn't type after JVM looking confused when the woman was talking and then the "think what you are saying in plain english" comment)
I like JVM a lot .... at this moment

Did anyone see Nejame talking to Vinnie around 6pm.. omg I love Nejame. He was really telling it like it is!!

:woohoo:

Good evening! :seeya:

Nancy Grace is on now.........

NG

Bombshell tonight - after defense expert claims Caylee's brain literally degenerates to dust.......JB shows Caylee's skull opened....Casey turns on the waterworks........

Defense medical examiner charges a staggering $5,000 a day but doesn't even know the victim's name!

Showing video clips of testimony

Judge admonishing attorneys

NG: Defense plays dirty trying to hide evidence - Only evidence DT has of Accident Death --- "Backyard Pool"

***Dr. Spitz says Caylee's brain disintegrates to dust, I missed that part of his testimony --- wait, not to be graphic but wouldn't the bugs, animals, elements gotten to Caylee's brain before it could disintegrate to dust?

Nancy is on fire again! Her opening video and sound bites are tearing up the Defense Team and Dr. Spitz!!

Nancy Grace came on. My wife said who is this Janka-saurus she keeps talking to everyone night. She said it sounded like a dinosaur. I guess Nancy Grace does run that name together. lol

I can honestly say NG speaks for Caylee and doesn't take crap from the DT.

Nancy Grace came on. My wife said who is this Janka-saurus she keeps talking to everyone night. She said it sounded like a dinosaur. I guess Nancy Grace does run that name together. lol

I always hear her say Jig-a-saurus. LMAO!

only when you have a brain in it!! Should the skull be opened. It is different when it is a skeleton not a body.

NG

Showing more testimony, including Rodriguez from Saturday morning; Judge taking issue with omissions and attorneys.....

Jean Casares: Judge said "this isn't my first rodeo"; earlier this year Judge issued order regarding experts; defense not complying with order.

NG talking about State having a field day with Dr. Spitz; didn't even know victim's name.

Drew P, reporter: Didn't have a good grasp on the details of the case; thinks Dr. was good when he challenged the autopsy.......

NG challenging DP's opinion; Dr. S cut the skull open, didn't even test the sediment inside skull.

DP: Did a good job of instilling reasonable doubt with the jurors.

NG discussing Dr. Spitz testimony........cutting skull open

Dr. Vincent DiMaio: Only protocol to cut skull open when brain inside; not necessary to cut open with only skeletal remains; skull had been x-rayed; nothing found; what's his complaint? There are no standards on cutting open skull.....

Bill Schaeffer, Alex Sanchez, Penny Douglass-Furr guests

BS: We learned nothing from Dr. S; testimony was a "kerfuffle"; crazy that tape was placed on skull after skeletonized.

NG discussing photo of Caylee's skull cut open.

JC: Casey turned away when photo was shown. Dr. S had cut skull open at funeral home with a saw.

More video of testimony

commercial

Cheney Mason EsQ : So we can rule out suicide?

Dr. Spitz : YES, We can rule out suicide.

Well thank goodness. At least we know they aren't that desperate yet...

NG: Defense plays dirty trying to hide evidence - Only evidence DT has of Accident Death --- "Backyard Pool"

***Dr. Spitz says Caylee's brain disintegrates to dust, I missed that part of his testimony --- wait, not to be graphic but wouldn't the bugs, animals, elements gotten to Caylee's brain before it could disintegrate to dust?

I apologize if this sounds too graphic, but from what I understand the brain liquifies. I have never heard it that it turns to dust. That was just bizarre for WS to say that!

NG

Showing more testimony, including Rodriguez from Saturday morning; Judge taking issue with omissions and attorneys.....

Jean Casares: Judge said "this isn't my first rodeo"; earlier this year Judge issued order regarding experts; defense not complying with order.

NG talking about State having a field day with Dr. Spitz; didn't even know victim's name.

Drew P, reporter: Didn't have a good grasp on the details of the case; thinks Dr. was good when he challenged the autopsy.......

NG challenging DP's opinion; Dr. S cut the skull open, didn't even test the sediment inside skull.

DP: Did a good job of instilling reasonable doubt with the jurors.

NG discussing Dr. Spitz testimony........cutting skull open

Dr. Vincent DiMaio: Only protocol to cut skull open when brain inside; not necessary to cut open with only skeletal remains; skull had been x-rayed; nothing found; what's his complaint? There are no standards on cutting open skull.....

Bill Schaeffer, Alex Sanchez, Penny Douglass-Furr guests

BS: We learned nothing from Dr. S; testimony was a "kerfuffle"; crazy that tape was placed on skull after skeletonized.

NG discussing photo of Caylee's skull cut open.

JC: Casey turned away when photo was shown. Dr. S had cut skull open at funeral home with a saw.

More video of testimony

commercial

I'm sorry, but that's disgusting he sawed her skull in half for nothing! JA said it cracked and broke when he did it. The whole DT has no respect whatsoever for Caylee!!! Dr G didn't need to saw it open so she didn't. she at least showed respect for Caylee's remains.

Just popped in at the commercial to say how much I appreciate NGs common sense and telling it like it is. She's the only one to tell the truth about Spitz's testimony! And she said Her Name is Caylee...3 year old C-A-Y-L-E-E. Love it! My laptop is on the fritz so I'm on the desk top...gotta get back to the tv

Not bashing JC, but does this woman ever sleep?. She is on the air for at least 12 hours per day. JMO, but her commentary is so inconsistent.:dunno:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee
Back