2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:python: Brits up and represented!

:gavel: Let's get this thing going!

A little British Breakie for you!

292v9r7.jpg

Ta! After 40 years away from home, I still cook up an English breakfast - except for the kidneys. Don't fancy them here.

CFNews13Casey

Mark Lippman , Anthony family attorney says today "is going to be an ugly day." #CaseyAnthony -jfell2 minutes agovia Twitter for iPhone

Morning, websleuthers! Ugly day ahead, huh?

Perhaps he is referring to Cruz/Holloway surfacing again last night.

Morning everyone! I'm new here, although I've been reading this board for the past few months. Just wanted to say I think so many posts are insightful, intelligent and well thought.

Welcome Trubie!!!! :great:

Morning everyone! I'm new here, although I've been reading this board for the past few months. Just wanted to say I think so many posts are insightful, intelligent and well thought.

:welcome:

WELCOME, Trubie! Jump on into the fray. :)

Perhaps he is referring to Cruz/Holloway surfacing again last night.

Could you explain real quick. My husband took my computer away from me last evening when he decided I had done nothing but read trial news, etc for over 12 hours. He loves me:blushing:

Good morning everyone.

I wish this defense team would just get on with it--let's get this show on the road. They are trying, in vain, I believe, to delay the inevitable--a guilty verdict against their client.

Last night on one of the after court programs, I watched Linda Kinney-Baden respond to a query as to what she believed the outcome of the trial would be.

She responded that she believes that the inmate will be "convicted of at least manslaughter."

In other words, she doesn't have much confidence in the defense's case--no wonder she jumped ship. She did not want to be associated with that sinking ship!

I saw this too, but then LKB said KC may testify at the penalty phase...ooops! Ya don't get to the penalty phase unless charged with the 'big stuff.' She needs to just keep her big mouth shut!

CFNews13Casey Mark Lippman , Anthony family attorney says today "is going to be an ugly day." #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Why? Did I miss something? Is River really going to testify? I'm so sick of the DT throwing people under the bus :maddening:

:welcome4:GLAD YOU JOINED US!! Buckle up everyone-It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!:rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

I wish just once they would be late with her doll clothes so the show must go on and the jury can see her in her issued scrubs. Bad enough she doesn't have to wear restraints and is allowed to play paralegal and sometimes help clean up. It would be easy if you didn't follow the case to lose sight of the fact that she is a jail bird.

Why isn't the regular thread open yet? Aren't they starting at 8:30 from now on? :waitasec:

Welcome, Trubie! Glad you're officially part of the fam!

Welcome! :)

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
All prosecutors are here. All the defense except Jose Baez and #CaseyAnthony George and Cindy are in courtroom writing in note pads. -jfell

:python: Brits up and represented!

:gavel: Let's get this thing going!

A little British Breakie for you!

292v9r7.jpg

Oh wow! Reminds me of some of the fabulous breakfasts I had in SOuth Africa! Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member