2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's going after the witness for testing totally different samples of cars....kind of like a baby in a trunk in FL in June vs. a pig in a trunk in NE?

It seems Baez is either re-asking questions, or not being clear.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:14 PM

Objection after objection from Ashton. Most sustained.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:13 PM

I don't think he fully understands the answers sometimes. When repeating the same question multiple times imo it's because he isn't getting the answer he wants.

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Where's the rapture when you need it ?
1 minute ago
»
Regina Smola
reginasmola Regina Smola
#josebaez needs to pull his lip over his head and swallow #caseyanthony
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I wonder if the State had not made this a death penalty case, if all this BS would not be tolerated. I know the judge has to give a lot of leeway because it is a death penalty case & he doesn't want it appealed. I know nothing of law in states that have the death penalty, but it seems to me this BS being spewed by Baez would not be so tolerated if there was no death penalty allowed in FL. Sorry if I sound ignorant about law! LOL!

Gitana, as a lawyer, how is Baez do right now. Is he failing?

I think yes, I just want it confirmed.

:D

Oh my gosh, hon. I am sitting here horrified. Seriously, this is so, so bad.

Can I have just one moment to realize this is direct examination of my own witness...

This IMHO is all about the air samples that Baez called junk science and could not keep from getting admitted into court. He's trying his best to discredit Vass and this lab and even this scientist. It's not going well for him. Not at all.
The Oak Ridge National Lab is wayyyy above JB.

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony If by chance Baez donates his remains to science and it winds up at the body farm what do you think would happen ?

Perhaps they can put a bag of trash next to it and see if it changes the decomp smell...

I find this funny...and I don't want to offend anybody by re-posting this tweet. Please forgive me.

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Where's the rapture when you need it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?