2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
66i7hc.jpg

Wise said he looked into possible reasons for chloroform, but couldn't find one that made sense. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:31 PM

Wise said he did more testing out of his own curiosity. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:30 PM

OK why on earth did JB put this witness on the stand as a defense expert? Why on gods green earth did CM and DS let him?

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Yes it's now 5:30 and they're still going. The Perry "fierce day" plan. #CayleeAnthony

Does JB not realize that he is only making it even MORE obvious how high the levels of chloroform were WEEKS later???

I am SO confused. This is a DT witness, right? He says there was a high peak of chloroform? :waitasec:

wooo ICA is PIZZED! Wish I knew what she just scratched on that piece of paper!!! bahahaha

Just posted at WFTV website:

"I'm a former ADA with a degree from NYC school of law.... let the evidence be given to all, then listen closely to closing arguements... the truth will prevail..."

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Aww cute. kc just gave Baez a note of instruction for his redirect. Let me look closer & see if I can read it.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Aww cute. kc just gave Baez a note of instruction for his redirect. Let me look closer & see if I can read it.
26 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Another juror yawns. Juror 10 is leaning forward. 15- taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:32 PM

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Another juror yawns. Juror 10 is leaning forward. 15- taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Wise said he looked into possible reasons for chloroform, but couldn't find one that made sense. #CaseyAnthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?