2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is asking his OWN witness if he stands to recieve royalities from the project he co-invented with Dr. Vass????? Really? Really!!?? His own witness???

Then I guess Baez was wrong and Dr Vass isn't an alleged scientist. Ah, out of the mouth of the defense's expert witness.

Wise says working this case helped with the "Labrador project" (sniffer device) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:42 PM

7854.jpg

I watch ICA and keep wondering what is going through her mind right now. I would like to think there is some remorse. She looks medicated to me.

I don't think she looks medicated for what it's worth. I do think she has already accepted her fate to spend the rest of her life in jail. Remember she told Cookie she likes the freedom and structure? (I know, I know. "Freedom" in jail, right? :waitasec:)
She also does not look remorseful to me. She looks ashamed that everyone has a good idea of the ugly things she is capable of doing to such a darling little girl. She has spent years accustomed to disappearing when the heat is on and hiding behind a thick wall of illusion that she tried to control, in court she is exposed and forced to face this masterpiece that's still in the works. I think that is another reason why she fusses with her oversized sweaters. :twocents:

"Maybe this should have happened a long time ago." -Casey Anthony

SLSmith‎ RT @stevehelling: Twitter - seconds ago

"Lots of law students attend court for the #CaseyAnthony trial. The defense is using some law students from Florida A&M as unpaid interns."

Baez: you billed the work you did to the labrador project.

Witness: not sure.

Baez trying to show this witness was using this testing for getting grants (money)

He's trying to imply that the witness used the testing (KC case) to help generate funds for the lab.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Wise says working this case helped with the "Labrador project" (sniffer device) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
23 seconds ago

Brittany
MaddiesMama Brittany
by reginasmola
Props to Ashton for turning around just about every defense witness to benefit the prosecution! #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago

Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I like wise almost as much as Voss. But Voss had this infectious energy & charm that Wise doesn't have
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Baez back up, asking Wise about detection device he helped create. #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago
»
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez is asking about if he stands tonget royalties if this device is patented and sold. Wise says, "Yes minimal." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Vass and Wise sat down one evening "just contemplating why [chloroform] was there." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:30 PM

Oak Ridge Lab is in the process of building new facilities for rooms just for guys like Weiss and Vass to just sit and contemplate things. Then in another room, other people can sit and contemplate what Weiss and Vass are contemplating.

cool huh?

I keep wondering WHY expert witnesses subject themselves to this. They appear to be treated as defendants themselves. I suppose if the fee were good enough, but I do not think *I* could survive. I either would be a bumbling fool or I'd get a contempt of court!

Jurors have perked up a little bit
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:43 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members