2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! I took that comment to be honest (although I think it's erased now). I feel bad for him too.

ETA: And right there he showed respect to Ashton!

O/T Gibby---Your Avatar....
"I'm just a caveman.....your modern DNA evidence confuses and frightens me..." I LOVED Phil Hartman! RIP.

Yup.. 2 more #caseyanthony jurors looking around.. Not looking like theyrre following this intricate dna cross exam
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:23 PM

#CaseyAnthony juror is rubbing his neck. Bored? 30 days away from home & sequestered may be showing signs.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 1:23 PM

Hot, wet environment worst for DNA - asked by JA, confirmed by witness.

OMG He just admitted a hot wet envirnonment is the worst thing for DNA

Environmental effects on DNA: finally! get to the point! Hot wet environment is destructive to DNA (we knew this already but nice to hear it)

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Just noticed a few #caseyanthony jurors looking around court.. Not looking at prosec..nor witness.. Looking bored

I like this guy and get the feeling he is being 100% truthful. He just doesn't seem to have an agenda to me. Maybe he does but I don't see it.

Deputy coming out with two fresh notebooks for jurors.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:24 PM

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby

It's not good when the #CaseyAnthony DNA expert gives #JeffAshton props for being the first prosecutor to get DNA admitted in a court of law

Yes it is!!!!! :D

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

The witness just mentioned that JA was the first to get DNA admitted!!!

WHAT a BONUS for the SAO!

Perhaps hoping that the SAO will use their lab someday??

The witness seems to have recognized that he fell into JB's web of 'untruths' and is acknowledging this in not so many words.

I think this guy loves talking to Ashton no matter the circumstances, because he knows Ashton's reputation. Hopefully, he'll get caught up in the moment, and agree with Ashton.

did he say anything of any value for the defense? I'm not able to understand some of what he's saying

And there it is.......another Defense Witness flips to support the state of Florida. I believe that is 100% so far correct?

Eikelenboom says moisture and temperature has detrimental effect on DNA #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:24 PM

A hot, wet environment is detrimental to DNA. Also the presence of bacteria. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member