2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABCAshleigh‎
"Yup.. 2 more #caseyanthony jurors looking around. Not looking like they're following this intricate DNA cross-exam."
Twitter - seconds ago
‎
KerryNBC‎ #CaseyAnthony
"Juror is rubbing his neck. Bored? 30 days away from home & sequestered may be showing signs."
Twitter - seconds ago

Does anyone know who is still waiting in Hall to testify today?

I so hope that the DT is done with scientific testimony as NONE of their witnesses have done well!! JMO

We've all spent way too much time together...we're starting to talk alike, using like phrases, etc. LOL! Will we all have our periods at the same time?

Hot wet environment with bacteria present worst environ poss for dna #caseyanthony pros gets witness to admit
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:25 PM

Jeff Ashton has the witness readily admitting that moisture and heat are two of the most detrimental things to DNA. "So a moist, wet environment would be the worst environment to collect DNA" (paraphrasing here) and the witness agrees.

Can't stop loving JA:) He really is talented.

Ashton gets expert to admit hot, wet environment worst for DNA.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:25 PM

Erstwhile trash dump! Nice, JA. Wow, he is bringing this HOME with this witness!!

Likelihood of finding DNA is extremely remote.

There it is. Heat and moisture biggest enemy of DNA, also bacteria.

caylee_-a.jpg

Wow. Just...WOW. OT, apologies, but my own daughter was born just a few months before Caylee (DD was born in April '05), and she had this exact same exer-saucer. I've seen this pic of Caylee before, but never really noticed the toy (was too busy looking at the beautiful baby), and seeing it now just struck me so hard. I have a nearly identical picture of my daughter sitting in this same toy, at the same age, with that same innocent baby face.

As I tucked her in last night, she was gushing about her kindergarten "graduation" day coming up this week, and the song she will sing in front of her class. Last night I was able to kiss her head, listen to her read curious george to me, tickle her tummy, and day dream with her about what 1st grade will be like. I am privileged to be able to do these things with her every single day. Cindy and George and Lee have lost Caylee forever at the hands of that monster who should have loved and protected and cherished her.

RIP, baby girl.

See, I would think Casey would have SOME reaction to that vivid description of her child's death. She is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela