2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, "crime farm" kinda similar to "body farm" eh?

JA opened the door on this stuff about his 'farm' so I'm not surprised the objections are getting overruled.

What's with ICA today, she looks like she doesn't care anymore. Same face when jury was out too. Or is she acting again? I can never tell.

LOL

Baez: ' You've been sought out by other different countries '

Wow. So articulate

OMG Baez only question is 'So JA called your world renowned Lab a barn, is that correct?'
Words fail me....

Also am I wrong in thinking that Eiklenbloom seems to be having way more fun talking shop with JA than he had with JB? I mean Eiklenbloom is glowing! "JA GETS IT! He understands. I am talking to the famous attorney who first got DNA admitted and he understands my work!"

I'm thinking that this might not go down in the win column for JB.

*sigh* redirect: your barn is famous, is it not?

(just my interpretation)

JB is now getting the witness to testify that he has plenty of experience to agree with JA that his testimony is essentially irrelevant in this case. LOL

Ok, I now feel this witness answered truthfully and respected JA.

I think it is amazing that he was about to quote JA from the deposition- he probably got more info from the depo with JA than in 3 years from the defense!!!

Dr. E w/JB -

exposure to US prior to this case? yes - approach

Methinks Jessica doesn't know what "23rd century" means. I doubt Casey will be alive, to be put top death 200 years from now!:banghead:

she probably thinks the new millenium started in 2000 too. :great:

I was wondering why he was testifying about the duct tape since he did not examine it. JB wanted him to do the shorts and laundry bag but the judge wouldn't let it out of the country. IIRC a lab in PA. did those tests.

Is a crime farm something like where the crack heads live and manufacture crack?

Sorry, but crime farm sound a bit incriminating to me.

Interesting tidbit about the death penalty: It costs $24m to put someone to death and if Casey is given the death penalty she won't be put to death until the 23rd century.

decades maybe but centuries ???

ICA does not look good. maybe she finally figured out she picked the wrong attorney

LOL

Baez: ' You've been sought out by other different countries '

Wow. So articulate

That's what I was thinking. "Different countries" really didn't drive the point home quite like "OTHER different countries" did. :crazy:

ICA does not appear to be interested in this testimony at all - as if she is somewhere else.

What's with ICA today, she looks like she doesn't care anymore. Same face when jury was out too. Or is she acting again? I can never tell.

I thought it was curious that as soon as everyone walked past to go to the sidebar, she grabbed her water bottle for a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela